PDA

View Full Version : Time for me to speak out

03-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Very funny you suk wads. Look you think we don't know your making fun of us. I'm going to start cleaning house. All new posters at my forum are going to be deleted. And any smartas posts are gone.

I qualified for the big show on a $150 + 10 online tourny, so just watch me this June and learn a thing or two.

I'm also selling 5% of my action to 10 people for $500 each. I'm a great guy. I believe in giving back and what goes around comes around.

That's why I came over here. You guys are making bad karma. You have to visualize what you want to accomplish in life.

Wasting your time at my forum accomplishes nothin for all of us.

My favorite movie is Rounders as you know because I quote it at myspace. I'm going to Vegas this June with one stack of high society. How many of you can say the same thing?

(cross posted in the thread where you guys are making fum of my forum).

AngryCola
03-29-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I qualified for the big show on a $150 + 10 online tourny, so just watch me this June and learn a thing or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are a troll, this part is hilarious.

If you are for real, this part is even more hilarious.

mostsmooth
03-29-2005, 08:01 PM
im pissed off i didnt think to create this handle here first.
also, on the other site, he says it cost only $15 to win the seat.

tdarko
03-29-2005, 08:01 PM
your forum is terrible...nothing personal. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

03-29-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the thread called Wanna a Piece of Me I posted this:

Posted: March 23, 2005 7:23 PM

1st of all - the tournament I won was a $150 +$10 double shoot out with 81 players so I had to win my table and then we started it over with 9 table winners all having 1500 in chips again and if you look at the amount of money in the prize pool in the pic compared to what was given out you will see $10, 000 is missing which pays for the seat in the WSOP that I got for 1st place.

I am selling 10 shares and 10 shares ONLY so that is 1/2 of me and if I win the big one for $5, 000, 000. thats is $250, 000 for a $500. investment as clearly stated above.

If you buy 5% of me you get 5% of my winnings and I do all the work and if I wasnt going to Vegas to try to win - I would just sell the my seat for $9500. and not even show up - I will provide a copy of my entrants slip and post pics on here of me playing in it so if you buy a share of me so you know I did show up and play.

Just to make it to the final table will be a life changing experience so I am going for it wether you are along for the ride or not.

This might be your only chance in your life to get a deal like this with someone who has my experience - if you read my posts you know I have been playing a long time and I am not the type of person to go out in a blaze the 1st couple days.

So there.

M2d
03-29-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

and isn't the main event scheduled for july this year (sucks that they move it from april/may, but oh, well).

if you're going to troll, don't make it too easy to shoot apart.

IndieMatty
03-29-2005, 08:09 PM
awesome

tdarko
03-29-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So there

[/ QUOTE ]

well you told us!

03-29-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

and isn't the main event scheduled for july this year (sucks that they move it from april/may, but oh, well).

if you're going to troll, don't make it too easy to shoot apart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah ok smart boy. I made a typo. It's July you happy now? All I know is I got my plane tickets on the kitchen table and my calendar is marked so I know when to go to the airport.

Right now I have to go back to my forum and help teach the young guys some things. Please leave us alone.

tdarko
03-29-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah ok smart boy. I made a typo. It's July you happy now? All I know is I got my plane tickets on the kitchen table and my calendar is marked so I know when to go to the airport.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you have to mark your calender to be able to go to the airport on the correct day??

Uglyowl
03-29-2005, 08:22 PM
If it is really you prove it by writing "UGLYOWL" in one of your posts at myspace you fraud.

M2d
03-29-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you oughta find a safer place for your plane tickets. it might get lost under all those benjis you have lying around.

mostsmooth
03-29-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the thread called Wanna a Piece of Me I posted this:

Posted: March 23, 2005 7:23 PM

1st of all - the tournament I won was a $150 +$10 double shoot out with 81 players so I had to win my table and then we started it over with 9 table winners all having 1500 in chips again and if you look at the amount of money in the prize pool in the pic compared to what was given out you will see $10, 000 is missing which pays for the seat in the WSOP that I got for 1st place.

I am selling 10 shares and 10 shares ONLY so that is 1/2 of me and if I win the big one for $5, 000, 000. thats is $250, 000 for a $500. investment as clearly stated above.

If you buy 5% of me you get 5% of my winnings and I do all the work and if I wasnt going to Vegas to try to win - I would just sell the my seat for $9500. and not even show up - I will provide a copy of my entrants slip and post pics on here of me playing in it so if you buy a share of me so you know I did show up and play.

Just to make it to the final table will be a life changing experience so I am going for it wether you are along for the ride or not.

This might be your only chance in your life to get a deal like this with someone who has my experience - if you read my posts you know I have been playing a long time and I am not the type of person to go out in a blaze the 1st couple days.

So there.

[/ QUOTE ]
from the other site:
"Last week, I was one of the first players at
Pokerstars.com to win a seat to the 2005 World Series
of Poker. That's right, for fifteen bucks I busted a
couple thousand suckers and got me a $10,000 buy-in.
Then I thought, why not spread this around? "
first post in the thread, 5th paragraph
get your lies straight (not that i think youre even the same guy /images/graemlins/cool.gif)

IndieMatty
03-29-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you oughta find a safer place for your plane tickets. it might get lost under all those benjis you have lying around.

[/ QUOTE ]

NH

bd8802
03-29-2005, 08:48 PM
almost funny. tried too hard to post all the good possible jokes about KWAZAR in one post.

a straight flame about 2+2 arrogance would have done better.

Voltron87
03-29-2005, 08:53 PM
hell's kitchen is in new york... dumbass

stabn
03-29-2005, 08:59 PM
Occupation Motorcycle mechanic
Hobbies playin poker, man
Location I'm really tek! heehee

03-29-2005, 09:00 PM
The real Kwazar can't keep his story straight...and he got called on it over at his own forum.

I had a few of you going! This was fun. I can't wait until my seven days are up so I can post over there as an earnest donk. My name will be Bill Berditzman.

mostsmooth
03-29-2005, 09:03 PM
my seven days are up soon i think
/images/graemlins/cool.gif

kurosh
03-29-2005, 09:41 PM
When the seven days are up, please don't start posting all kinds of ridiculous stuff. Make your posts plausible at least. They'll be on to us if we keep up this pace of stupidity.

astroglide
03-30-2005, 02:48 AM
isn't it something like "i'm right back where i started...THREE STACKS of high society..."?

JaBlue
03-30-2005, 03:48 AM
The avatar gave it away

BreakEvenPlayer
03-30-2005, 03:59 AM
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/3116/potodds5zw.jpg

SCfuji
03-30-2005, 04:05 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

tek
03-30-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The avatar gave it away

[/ QUOTE ]

Initially my location said Hell's Kitchen. After a couple hours I changed it to let everyone in on the joke.

tek
03-30-2005, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/3116/potodds5zw.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't it be quite funny if this kid got a cameo on espn at the wsop because of all this? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif