PDA

View Full Version : Sites that use Neteller's instacash deposit option?

Entity
03-29-2005, 06:43 PM
Sorry for the dumb question. I'm withdrawing a fair portion of my bankroll so I have it accessible while I'm in Vegas (and so I have it in bank accounts rather than Neteller). When I get back, I'm going to want to get the money back into Neteller as quickly as possible. Any suggestions for the best way to do this? I know some sites, like Pacific, pay the fee for depositing with Instacash -- but Pacific takes forever to cashout, so it'd be just as fast to do a normal deposit.

Rob

sthief09
03-29-2005, 06:47 PM
ok, right now, register your account for IGM-Pay. they'll put 2 small deposits in your account. when you get back, look them up and you'll have registered your account. deposit the money into your bank account. deposit via IGM-Pay (e-check), which is free. only problem is you can't cash out for 5 business days, which isn't a big deal

you say you want the $ in neteller. not sure why though.

SCfuji
03-29-2005, 06:57 PM
ent

im confused about this

[ QUOTE ]
Pacific takes forever to cashout, so it'd be just as fast to do a normal deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

when you get back you can just deposit the cash back into your account and deposit that money into neteller the next day or so after it posts into your bank account over night.

or you can use one of the ATMs in vegas and deposit the cash you win through the machine and it should be in your account by the time you get home?