PDA

View Full Version : SNg on the Bubble

Poker_God
03-29-2005, 03:51 PM
Ok im hero with 4200 in chips stacks goes as follows.

utg: 3200
button: 600 or so
sb: 7000

Ok its been a long tourney....table has gone from tight to aggressive back and forth.

I am BB with KK and

utg raises 1200 which is double the BB.

Folds to Button who reraises 3000

Now this players has raised with AA like that before and also something like K8 os.

Now heres my problem the short stack has already folded, mp,
and i am covered by the Dealer who is high stack. Now assuming that i call i figure utg will more than likely fold hoping ill be put out and hes in the money.

Now what do i do here?

ill post results later

citanul
03-29-2005, 03:55 PM
is this 4 handed? if so, when utg raises, there's no "folds to the button" it's just the button next to act.

there is no "going from tight to aggressive." there is "going from tight to loose" and going from weak to aggressive" and their reverses, but tight and aggressive are not opposites.

as for the actual hand:

unless there's some entirely wacky-assed payout structure, this is one of the easier all-ins in the history of poker.

citanul

hitdanutz
03-29-2005, 04:00 PM
No question you push allin here. While there is some small chance villain has pocket bullets, you have no choice but to make a stand here. KK is almost definitely the best hand you will see in the remainder of the tourney. Villain is trying to puch his big stack weight around. Time to stuff it up his butt.

johnny005
03-29-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No question you push allin here. While there is some small chance villain has pocket bullets, you have no choice but to make a stand here. KK is almost definitely the best hand you will see in the remainder of the tourney. Villain is trying to puch his big stack weight around. Time to stuff it up his butt.

[/ QUOTE ]