PDA

View Full Version : Everyone berate me (warning! 3 hands + some whining)

Fiddler
03-29-2005, 03:42 PM
Great session. 250 hands and down 70BB. Time to call it a day, I doubt I'd could play solitaire at the moment. Here are a couple of hands for your viewing pleasure.

Hand 1.
Defense hand. Villain is very loose and quite aggressive both before and after the flop... think maniac in training and you won't be far off.

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls.

3-bet?

Flop: (4.50 SB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Cap? I was planning to CR the turn if an ace didn't come.

Turn: (5.25 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (7.25 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 9.25 BB

Hand 2:
This didn't feel so bad but comments are welcome.

Interpoker 2/4 6-max (6-handed)

Pre-flop: Hero is SB with 6/images/graemlins/club.gif8/images/graemlins/club.gif
Everyone except button limps and I complete.

Flop:(5SB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero bets, BB folds, UTG calls, MP raises, CO calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn:(6.5BB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, MP bets, everyone calls.

River:(10.5BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, MP bets 0.4BB all-in, CO folds, Hero raises, UTG folds.

Puny raise but ok to try? I am making it 10 times more expensive for UTG to showdown and if he folds I only have to be good 1 in 25 times or something like that (MP has bluffed missed draws before). Felt like it was worth a shot.

Hand 3.

This was the last hand I played today. Villain just sat down and I have never seen him before.

Interpoker 2/4 6-max (4-handed)

Pre-flop: Hero is CO with K/images/graemlins/heart.gifT/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Hero raises, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop:(8SB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif8/images/graemlins/spade.gif<font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: (5.5BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif<font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, SB calls, BB calls.

River:(8.5BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif<font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, BB folds, SB raises, Hero calls /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Too drawy and scary to bet if I feel I can't fold? I feel like I'm constantly betting/checking at the wrong rivers. Bleh. I give up. Until tomorrow.

Fiddler
03-29-2005, 06:24 PM
Please excuse my crappy math in hand 2. I'm perfectly aware I made the river 2.5 times more expensive to call than before the raise... or as the more math savvy guys that don't mix up big bets and $ while they type call it, 1BB. /images/graemlins/blush.gif Sorry for any confusion. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rubeskies
03-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Hand 1: I probably cap the flop against this dude.

Hand 2: 3-bet that flop with CO stuck in there but you knew that. You have monster equity with a huge draw and there is a possibility that you have the best hand. The 3-bet also may buy you some outs/protect your hand in what is shaping up to be a decent sized pot.

I think I like the river depending on your read.

Hand 3: Looks fine.