PDA

View Full Version : Reverend Jerry Falwell has suffered a major heart attack

Dead
03-29-2005, 01:55 PM
Per MSNBC.

Here's a choice Falwell quote:

“And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say ‘you helped this happen.’”

-Jerry Falwell, on the events of September 11, 2001

I think I would like to quote a Romans verse about this:
Romans 12:19 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Rot in hell, Falwell.

Broken Glass Can
03-29-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Per MSNBC.

Here's a choice Falwell quote:

“And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say ‘you helped this happen.’”

-Jerry Falwell, on the events of September 11, 2001

I think I would like to quote a Romans verse about this:
Romans 12:19 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Rot in hell, Falwell.

[/ QUOTE ]

The milk of liberal kindness just oozes throughout your post.

chaas4747
03-29-2005, 02:09 PM
Politics!

PoBoy321
03-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Yeah, I think this belongs in politics.

Still, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Broken Glass Can
03-29-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Politics!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, really, why did Dead start this thread in this forum?

Dead
03-29-2005, 02:16 PM
It was actually an accident. I was browsing OOT and meant to only start it in politics. It's in both now.

Let's just let this one die now, and pick up the discussion there.

Thanks,
Dead

bernie
03-29-2005, 07:53 PM
People should send him the purple teletubbie to help speed his recovery.

b