PDA

View Full Version : jp morgan...z free zone..

scalf
10-16-2002, 05:29 PM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif 8.4 trillion is current devaluation by current bear market......if you had bought real extate in beverly hills calif...you would not have re-reached the values of 1929 until 1963....watch out...

someone asked jp if millionaires used astrology...his reply hell no....billionaires do...lol..

jp's home, now a musuem has a celing which is a tremendousreproduction of big sky...evan mont...was full time astrologer for jp his entire life..morgan's personal secret entance was by his personal birth sign...

bet what ya see...not what you feel has to be.....the market is always right...no bad beats here....there is no mistake being wrong...the mistake is staying wrong....

got out late yest and early crash today...sweet 4 day run....gl /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

PokerBabe(aka)
10-16-2002, 08:30 PM
Hi Scalf- here is what I know. Buy Low. It is fine to trade a tradable market like we have been in. However, you are seeing some historical lows here and in my opinion, this is when you buy and hold (for awhile). If you buy the quality names you will always make money even if you are a little early. Babe loves Big Blue and a few other stocks at multiyear lows. I don't think the S&P is going below 850 anytime soon, but if it does, I would be concerned with further downside. Good Trading, Babe

Ray Zee
10-16-2002, 11:53 PM
i dont know which jp you are talking about but the father jp made his dough partly or mainly by being one of the robber barons. he controled railroads and u.s. steel. you know all about those guys. his son also jp had a good start with that much cash, so anything he might have said i would take with a grain of salt. the original morgan i think it was julius spenser or something like that was the big banking guy at that time in the 1800's. he died in the late 1800's, so thats way back before the world began.
i wish i could trade by using the stars to guide me. but all i can do is follow polaris to find my way home in the dark.
btw, polaris is found by following the two stars in the open bucket of the big dipper. its called also the north star. but it is not a bright star as most would think.