PDA

View Full Version : what percentage of women are sexually adventurous

asofel
03-29-2005, 01:15 PM
I realized today that I've never dated/hooked up with a girl who was truly freaky in bed. I'm not talking 'piss on me' but more than 'yeah i love doggystyle'. Are they just a small % of the total? Share your stories, good and bad.

AngryCola
03-29-2005, 01:17 PM
I feel a small amount of sadness for you.
They are out there.

Sorry, but that's all I have to contribute at this time. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

spamuell
03-29-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm not sharing my stories but omfg they exist and it's amazing.

chaas4747
03-29-2005, 01:21 PM
Every woman is a freak, it is just getting the inner freak to come out.

asofel
03-29-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, so i've proven myself correct...so far 3 responses and evidently all have successful stories...once again though, getting the freak to come out is one thing...i'm talkin more about a girl from the start who doesn't need to be coaxed into anything...

to continue this, how often have these girls been hot?

asofel
03-29-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I feel a small amount of sadness for you.
They are out there.

Sorry, but that's all I have to contribute at this time. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

haha...nothing like pity on a message board...

btw, your avatars crack me the [censored] up...

ethan
03-29-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LALDAAS
03-29-2005, 01:34 PM
My ex was a super freak. we were engaged for about a year long story anyways.....

My #1 favorite line she said to me.... Out of the blue i mind you.... sitting on the couch watching tv.....

You wanna go upstairs and [censored] me in the ass....True story! I dont think I ever ran up the stairs that fast since.

so many stories so little time.

If she wasnt such a bitch I would have been a very happy man.

jakethebake
03-29-2005, 01:35 PM
"Adventurous" means she's a freak that explores her limits imo. Not some girl that can be coaxed into it on occasion. But in response to the thread's title: not nearly as high as I'd like it to be.

AngryCola
03-29-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
to continue this, how often have these girls been hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have extremely high standards.
Because of that, my 'experiences' are less frequent.

But all of the girls I was referring to were hot, and 90% of them were real freaks. I always seem to end up with them, which is a good thing.

I think what you are looking for is an aggressive type of girl.

You know, the ones who will-

Oh, nevermind. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
That story is not for public consumption.

LALDAAS
03-29-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Adventurous" means she's a freak that explores her limits imo. Not some girl that can be coaxed into it on occasion. But in response to the thread's title: not nearly as high as I'd like it to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Adventurous" hmmm how about if I didnt give it to her 2 or 3 times a day there was hell to pay. Seriously if i ever said "im not in the mood" she wouldnt talk to me and be pissed as hell.

Sounds great right!....Its not. I am now happy with my girl now 3 to 4 times a week is enough.

whiskeytown
03-29-2005, 01:45 PM
funny story came up recently on Fark.com - about religious girls.

They were doing surveys, and APPARENTLY, some of the good Christian girls who are saving themselves for marriage have no problem with oral or backdoor sex - apparently that doesn't "violate" the standards....

sorta makes me wish I was still dating Christian girls....LOL -

RB

tdarko
03-29-2005, 01:51 PM
women's sexual drives IMO are actually stronger than the male's.

story time:
about two years ago my buddy and i go to a bar with only one intention...to get ripped beyond belief. we werent going to hook up or to meet people, that would be an unintentional bonus.

we started out by drinking a few beers at home before we left. we get to the bar about 6-deep and start double fisting 7&7's and shooting tequilla, three wise men, jaiger and anything else we can get our hands on. the only reason i am telling you this is to emphasize how drunk we were, not to brag about how much we drank.

well we meet these two girls, both cute but not hot. its around closing time and we had nothing else going on so we ask them where they are going and they say back to their apartment and invite us back.

we get to their apartment the girl i had been chatting up took me to her room. we mess around for about 30 minutes, i am about to start with the real thing when my buddy comes running into the room saying "lets go man these girls are [censored] up!" now i am really horny and not wanting to leave and he tells me that he is leaving with or without me and since i am an hour from home i decided to take the ride.

we get in the car and he is freaked out and begins to tell me this story..."i was in her bed and we were messing around, everything was normal. she was going down on me and she says hold on a sec i have to go to my closest." remember that he is so drunk at this point he is hardly knowing whats going on, plus she had already said she was into kinky stuff. "she goes to the closest and pulls out this glass square about the size of a piece of paper. i thought maybe she had some blow and wanted to party some more. so she comes up to me and tells me to hold the piece of glass in front of my face while i am laying down." he then goes on and on about how he had no idea what she was doing.
"she then sits about an inch from the glass and the next thing i see is her hole open up and she craps on the glass!"
this is when he came into my room trippin out wanting to leave, rightfully so!

from that night on i figured if he was telling the truth that girls are just as freaky and the not-so-hot ones could be freakier...i guess they have to make up for not being so hot. i am just glad it didnt happen to me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LALDAAS
03-29-2005, 01:58 PM
WOW

chaas4747
03-29-2005, 02:00 PM
I thought this was going to turn into an asphyxiation story. My last girlfriend liked to be choked while we were having sex. Not that freaky, but it was more than I expected for that uptight bitch.

billyjex
03-29-2005, 02:00 PM
tdarko - that's just plain [censored] up.

There's not that much worse than finding out the girl you finally got in bed is a dead fish.

spamuell
03-29-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he tells me that he is leaving with or without me and since i am an hour from home i decided to take the ride.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your friend drove after drinking all that?

chaas4747
03-29-2005, 02:02 PM
Jesus [censored] Christ. Is that the most blairing fact that came out of this disgusting story?

asofel
03-29-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus [censored] Christ. Is that the most blairing fact that came out of this disgusting story?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...."nevermind the scat play, HE DROVE DRUNK??"

tdarko
first of all i think he was better off than i was and second of all it wasnt the first time we ignorantly drove home messed up. FWIW we dont drink and drive anymore...we are a little more responsible nowadays. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

asofel
[ QUOTE ]
My ex was a super freak. we were engaged for about a year long story anyways.....

My #1 favorite line she said to me.... Out of the blue i mind you.... sitting on the couch watching tv.....

You wanna go upstairs and [censored] me in the ass....True story! I dont think I ever ran up the stairs that fast since.

so many stories so little time.

If she wasnt such a bitch I would have been a very happy man.

[/ QUOTE ]

now that is what i'm talking about...

jakethebake
03-29-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
women's sexual drives IMO are actually stronger than the male's.... "she then sits about an inch from the glass and the next thing i see is her hole open up and she craps on the glass!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not making the connection. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

asofel
03-29-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly...example: there's a girl i hook up with every now and then...the other day she mentioned that "yea, i guess i'd try buttsex if i was really drunk"...definitely different from a girl wanting to try it..

tdarko
03-29-2005, 02:09 PM
there is little connection, i was just giving my opinion in reference to the original post, and then just telling a crazy story which the poster asked for.

beerbandit
03-29-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent.
Forty percent of all people know that.

[/ QUOTE ]

moondogg
03-29-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent.
Forty percent of all people know that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure that 40% is inaccurately quoted. 14% maybe? I though it was in the 'teens somewhere.

Bluffoon
03-29-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I realized today that I've never dated/hooked up with a girl who was truly freaky in bed. I'm not talking 'piss on me' but more than 'yeah i love doggystyle'. Are they just a small % of the total? Share your stories, good and bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to go with 25%.

It's the quiet ones you have to really watch out for. The ones on the fence you just have to give them permission. If they know you are accepting and won't judge them they let it all hang out.

I have found physically active women to be the best partners... women that like to work up a good sweat.

bosoxfan
03-29-2005, 03:08 PM
I’m waiting patiently for Bruiser to chime in on this

Rick Diesel
03-29-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The question was what percentage of women are sexually adventurous, not what percentage of men are sexually adventurous in a hot tub.

jakethebake
03-29-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The question was what percentage of women are sexually adventurous, not what percentage of men are sexually adventurous in a hot tub.

[/ QUOTE ]

...in a hot tub with someone taking his first bath of the month and yet to brush his teeth.

peachy
03-29-2005, 04:02 PM
i know alot of girls that r freaks in bed....i guess u just gotta be with the right guy

peachy
03-29-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was going to turn into an asphyxiation story. My last girlfriend liked to be choked while we were having sex. Not that freaky, but it was more than I expected for that uptight bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

it gets ur adrenaline going and makes the orgams times 29340329432094290

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
i know alot of girls that r freaks in bed....i guess u just gotta be with the right guy

[/ QUOTE ]

leave it to a woman to blame it on the guy when the girl is an icequeen in bed. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DcifrThs
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN near 100%!!!

the times i've been with women who were not what i would consider "freaky" was before i even realized how much most women LOVE sex and have certain things that are "freaky" in their own way that turn them on. men are the same way, but women probably tend to have way more variety in their fantasies and turn ons. it sounds like thats the stage your in. loosen up, dont be afraid to suggest stuff, as her what she likes (but you BETTER be prepared to do that Sh*t - and that first time you ask, i'd suggest bracing yourself 'cause you'll probably be surprised).

-Barron

asofel
03-29-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey peachy...i think that's definitely true...whats is when its not so much about the guy being right, but the girl being confident enough either way...
btw, i was that random person on PP the other night asking about the allman brothers...don't suppose your dad has any old recordings left? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

DcifrThs
03-29-2005, 04:13 PM
a good place to start is suggesting using some (or 1) of her toys with her. pretty self explanitory there...

next would be getting 2 girls together and getting a little tipsy and enjoying the outcome...a surprising # of girls are open to this as well...again, just be prepared.

-Barron

chaas4747
03-29-2005, 04:15 PM
So you are saying you like this? /images/graemlins/wink.gif Cuz baby now I'm a pro!

peachy
03-29-2005, 04:16 PM
lol...i knew it had to be someone i knew...no he just played....never recorded and then forced it on me as a child!!

But yes...ALL girls r freaks and we love sex IF with the right guy. Its not just bein confident...its being self aware and sure the guy isnt gonna freak out...cause honestly some girls just dont know guys would love most of the things they want to do....hell thats why we have toys!!! and wide varieties of them!! Im very comfortable sexually...and have more of a sex drive than some men i know....BUT that DOESNT make me a whore...thanks! U just have to communicate with that girl in an effective way that its ok shes freaky and that u wont be like OMG or freak out...well the scat thing u can freak out....eewwww....im open to almost anything to THAT point

astroglide
03-29-2005, 04:26 PM
your dad is an allman brother? 'peachy' seems clear now

asofel
03-29-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a good place to start is suggesting using some (or 1) of her toys with her. pretty self explanitory there...

next would be getting 2 girls together and getting a little tipsy and enjoying the outcome...a surprising # of girls are open to this as well...again, just be prepared.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i've worked the first suggestion before...still looking for the second...part of my original intent though was that in lots of these replies its up to the guy to suggest/make a move/etc....which is perfectly fine with me...what i'm curious about is how often guys end up with a girl who says "that girls hot, lets bring her home"...one of my buddy's dates a girl like this, and that's it...

DcifrThs
03-29-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...cause honestly some girls just dont know guys would love most of the things they want to do....hell thats why we have toys!!! and wide varieties of them!!

[/ QUOTE ]

you just made the whole point i was going for...that you BETTER be prepared when you ask what she wants and you two are comfortable together. if you dont, you'll lose some ground and it'll backtrack. so dont even think of asking if you can't handle the answer.
[those "you"s were meant to Original Poster and not you peachy.]
-Barron

DcifrThs
03-29-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i've worked the first suggestion before...still looking for the second...part of my original intent though was that in lots of these replies its up to the guy to suggest/make a move/etc....which is perfectly fine with me...what i'm curious about is how often guys end up with a girl who says "that girls hot, lets bring her home"...one of my buddy's dates a girl like this, and that's it...

[/ QUOTE ]

i've known and dated 1. my buddy has as well. but its usually not a random girl...she has to be known by at least 1 of us.

as for %'s ... its still low in my experience...maybe i just need to meet more people from hong kong...

-Barron

astroglide
03-29-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ALL girls r freaks and we love sex IF with the right guy

[/ QUOTE ]

try working in or visiting the corporate world sometime. there is a 0% chance that most of the obese water cooler women are anything close to a freak. ditto women shopping at craft stores or whatever. a lot of people have untapped potential, but to say 'all' (even when they're in what should be their prime) is ridiculous.

spamuell
03-29-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

try working in or visiting the corporate world sometime. there is a 0% chance that most of the obese water cooler women are anything close to a freak. ditto women shopping at craft stores or whatever. a lot of people have untapped potential, but to say 'all' (even when they're in what should be their prime) is ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, exactly.

Peachy, I bet you wouldn't be nearly confident enough to say something like this if this board were mostly read by women. Even though you're one of the only females on here, it still doesn't make you a spokesperson for half the world (lol I bet someone will quote this part and say yes it does, wow I know OOT too well, although I can't predict what will happen now that I've said this as well).

peachy
03-29-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your dad is an allman brother? 'peachy' seems clear now

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah NO!! my dad went to mercer in macon and he had a small band he had had since HS. The Allman brothers played alot at the local bars my dad did...and he got to play with them some...this was of course before they were huge. My dad bought me a guitar when i was lil...hehe a small one and used to teach me for hours...he would sing me to sleep every night too with it...so it came up b/c he used to sing brown eyed girl and melissa to me alot...plus house on pooh corner - kenny loggins lol i still love that song

peachy
03-29-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah i SAY it all the time...and if the guy i was with wanted to take it further im open to the discussion...how serious i am with the guy and how much i care about him are factors...and from those answers i decide how i would feel him "doing" her or if i wanted to keep it a me and her thing and me with him....just all depends on the situations....more girls would do this than u think

Jazza
03-29-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

They were doing surveys, and APPARENTLY, some of the good Christian girls who are saving themselves for marriage have no problem with oral or backdoor sex - apparently that doesn't "violate" the standards....

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm this

Reef
03-29-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Every woman is a freak

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy
03-29-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im 600lbs and i honestly love crafts!! hahaha im a decorative tardo like that!! but that doesnt stop mah freakyness!! They r out there...stop being such pusses!!

peachy
03-29-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, exactly.

Peachy, I bet you wouldn't be nearly confident enough to say something like this if this board were mostly read by women. Even though you're one of the only females on here, it still doesn't make you a spokesperson for half the world (lol I bet someone will quote this part and say yes it does, wow I know OOT too well, although I can't predict what will happen now that I've said this as well).

[/ QUOTE ]

i say this to people i know now...i say it to people i barely know if they make a comment around it...so yes i would say it on an all female message board. Ive been out with the guys and a girls walked by and ive gone...."yeah u can get that one to stick a candle up her twat and lick it" they r like hahhahaha noway!! SO yes....i would say all these things regardless...im just like that...ask AviD

asofel
03-29-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

i say this to people i know now...i say it to people i barely know if they make a comment around it...so yes i would say it on an all female message board. Ive been out with the guys and a girls walked by and ive gone...."yeah u can get that one to stick a candle up her twat and lick it" they r like hahhahaha noway!! SO yes....i would say all these things regardless...im just like that...ask AviD

[/ QUOTE ]

girls like you are a lot of fun...i wish more of my friends had similar personalities...

DBowling
03-29-2005, 06:37 PM
doggystyle is freaky?

asofel
03-29-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
doggystyle is freaky?

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, i don't think so, hence the more than something like X that's not...

SuitedSixes
03-29-2005, 06:55 PM
I have had my share of freaky experiences. My take on is it that all you've got to do is ask, and you'll be surprised what you'll get to do.

Brilliant!

asofel
03-29-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have had my share of freaky experiences. My take on is it that all you've got to do is ask, and you'll be surprised what you'll get to do.

Brilliant!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i've been there....how often do you find yourself not needing to ask though, and having the girl either do X or ask you if you want to do X? much more rare in my experience...

AviD
03-29-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, peachy is a freak and a hobag. TROOF!

Fratony
03-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Most women are at least fairly freaky, especially ones you would never suspect (at least in my experiences). I agree that the main thing is that you need to talk about it, bring things up, and/or ask her what she wants YOU to do. It's kind of like trying to get a girl at a bar or something, you can't expect her to just come up to you and tell you shes interested. Another good starting point is to have sex in a public place. Once you open the door, she'll start opening up too.

wacki
03-29-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never had one that didn't. Btw, doggy style does not equal freak, butt sex does, public sex does, anal beads do too. Where the [censored] are you finding your women?

Ulysses
03-29-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Btw, doggy style does not equal freak, butt sex does, public sex does

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't all women over 30 into butt sex? Also, I'm not really into it, but many chicks seem to be into public sex to some degree.

Ulysses
03-29-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, aren't pretty much all chicks into being choked a little? Maybe I just meet weird ones, but I can't recall being w/ a chick who didn't like getting choked a little.

slickpoppa
03-29-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, aren't pretty much all chicks into being choked a little? Maybe I just meet weird ones, but I can't recall being w/ a chick who didn't like getting choked a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've never even heard of this before. I guess i'm out of the loop

thatpfunk
03-29-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhhh? I guess I'm not having enough sex?

Was this in college as well? I suspect maybe because my jaunts are usually 1-week relationships or less, maybe they don't get up the courage to ask or are still too young/immature? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I am upset now. My "adventurous" girls don't seem nearly as exciting anymore... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

peachy
03-29-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't all women over 30 into butt sex? Also, I'm not really into it, but many chicks seem to be into public sex to some degree.

[/ QUOTE ]

its a rush...and its fun...so alot of girls love doing it...plus they know its a HUGe turn on for guys if they r like...hey wanna go F in the bathroom!?!?! or whereever

kdog
03-29-2005, 10:47 PM
I've met my share of women like this over the years. I think my favorite was a short, chesty, Italian girl I used to work with.

We'd been kind of joking and flirting for awhile and one day she mentioned she had a pair of handcuffs amongst her other toys. I said, "Well I guess one of these days I'll have to come by, handcuff you to the bed and f*** you in the a**."

Without batting an eye she replied, "Let me know what day, I'll wear my garters."

Looked up her number that night, called her and told her to put the garters on because I'd be there in 20 minutes. They were black.

Spent a couple of interesting months with her but she backed off when one of my ex wives came back into the picture. Still see her on the sly sometimes though. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

peachy
03-29-2005, 10:53 PM
come on guys....i havent heard anything freaky/kinky yet....

slickpoppa
03-29-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a girl sh*tting on a piece of glass isn't freaky?

kerssens
03-29-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once I was with a girl....we had sex in the missionary position, than doggie, than missionary again!!! whew, that was one crazy afternoon.

peachy
03-29-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no thats sick....not freaky....theres something wrong in that brain

Fratony
03-29-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats rather hypocritical, i'm sure some would think that stuff you do is "sick....not freaky". What do you consider "freaky" if this isnt?

peachy
03-29-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats rather hypocritical, i'm sure some would think that stuff you do is "sick....not freaky". What do you consider "freaky" if this isnt?

[/ QUOTE ]

no im very open minded...ill do just about anything...but that in general is unsanitary and sick.... ::shivers::

Rick Nebiolo
03-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Even my fantasies take place in the missionary position with me pitching /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

~ Rick

Jazza
03-30-2005, 01:40 AM
why are so many people into but sex? i just don't get it

wacki
03-30-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Asphyxiation, anal beads, public sex, and anal sex isn't freaky?

peachy
03-30-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no...none of those strike me as "super" freaky...most girls will do those things...althought the anal is iffy with some...but im sure they would go along with it more if it was suggested for the shower and he lubed well enough not to make it a horrible experience for her (assuming hes not 2inches) plus the water helps out additionally here

astroglide
03-30-2005, 02:37 AM
the choking thing is super common

Edge34
03-30-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm coming into this thread FAR too late, but I can say that this is definitely the case, as was my experience with my last gf. She's from a Catholic family, and we did everything BUT "the real thing". Worked out fine for me, I guess. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Let's just say that, on her family's boat, in my bed, like 6 feet from her mom...well, that's probably too much anyways....she was friggin' HOTT though. The only thing I actually miss about her, really... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wacki
03-30-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no...none of those strike me as "super" freaky...most girls will do those things...althought the anal is iffy with some...but im sure they would go along with it more if it was suggested for the shower and he lubed well enough not to make it a horrible experience for her (assuming hes not 2inches) plus the water helps out additionally here

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, please fill us in to what is freaky in your book.

mmbt0ne
03-30-2005, 03:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Alright, please fill us in to what is freaky in [peachy's] book.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.geocities.com/kuwaitgsddog/unbenannt1erasmus-web.jpg

http://www.homeresource.com/images/items/87.jpg

http://www.county-golf.co.uk/ProductImages/TAYLORMADE-360-6-IRON.jpg

peachy
03-30-2005, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

girls never share dirty secrets.....

willie
03-30-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she likes to take dumps on glass plates over a guys face.

ilovemyZ
03-30-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's just being a tease.

peachy
03-30-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

arent all girls

ilovemyZ
03-30-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

arent all girls

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... it's some sick game they like to play. It's definitely not as sexy as they think it is.

TimM
03-30-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's definitely not as sexy as they think it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a sex thing, it's a power thing.

peachy
03-30-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's definitely not as sexy as they think it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a sex thing, it's a power thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its these...and a it gets a going....amongst other things

TimM
03-30-2005, 04:06 AM
Well there is the good kind of teasing and the bad kind.

The good kind builds anticipation and can make things really mind blowing.

The bad kind tends to happen when a bunch of horny guys on an internet message board treat a woman like they would die for a chance to kiss the ground she walks on.

ilovemyZ
03-30-2005, 04:08 AM
I think I just know too many girls who do the "bad" kind of teasing

TimM
03-30-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You give them that power.

ChoicestHops
03-30-2005, 04:18 AM
I must agree that most girls are freaks. I can usually tell before I even got with the girl if she was adventurous.

scotty34
03-30-2005, 04:25 AM
Of all the girls I've been with (which isn't a ton) only one has been closed to the described "reak." The first time I hooked up with her, it was totally random, at a party or something in my dorm. She suggests we go shower together. Now I know this doesn't sound like much, but I share the showers with 30 other guys on my floor. There are 3 stalls side-by-side, and it is an explicit rule here that there is "no sex in the shower." Plus, we also have to walk by 10 rooms to get from my room to the showers both ways. So I thought that was pretty cool anyways.

I thought this was only going to be a one-time thing. However, I happened to run into her two days later, and was chatting with her for a while (while a big group of us were walking back from the movies). I say see ya later to her, when I get back to my room, and I go lie down. About 5 mins later, she knocks on my door, comes in and says "OK, we need to have sex again." I've never had any girl besides g/f's come in and just demand sex. Again, I really liked it. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ilovemyZ
03-30-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You give them that power.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol... not if you dump them

Sponger15SB
03-30-2005, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't all women over 30 into butt sex? Also, I'm not really into it

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a 30+ year old woman?

asofel
03-30-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
About 5 mins later, she knocks on my door, comes in and says "OK, we need to have sex again." I've never had any girl besides g/f's come in and just demand sex. Again, I really liked it. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

nice...and i agree. that kind of sex drive and confidence seems fairly rare to me.

so i suppose an update is in order: an ex stopped by the bar i was at last night, i end up going home with her, we start making out and she starts into the "you're gonna [censored] me hard from behind, aren't you" talk...not kinky or freaky, but she showed initiative, and i like that /images/graemlins/wink.gif