PDA

View Full Version : What is rakeback and is it legit?

FoxwoodsFiend
03-29-2005, 08:09 AM
So some guy online's been offering me rakeback for the longest time and I got this email from him:
Its biscuithead from UB. Here is how the rakeback works. I am part of the affiliate program for a lot of poker sites. And when i get players through my website, they pay me a good amount of that players rake. I will give you a percentage of what i make from you. Depending on how much u play, i will start you at a certain percent and each month it will grow and grow. Some players make an extra $50 a month, some players make over $1,000. I have a few players that i pay over 3k a month right now. Also if you refer other poker players to me, you will also get a piece of their rake, so it can really add up. Please let me know if this is something you would like to do, and we will move forward. If you would like an estimation on how much you can make, please reply and let me know how many hours a week you play, what limits, and if you play on multiple tables or just 1. I look forward to working with you.

Good Luck,
Jeremy

Does anyone know of similar deals, or is this some sort of scam?

RYL
03-29-2005, 08:27 AM
You get a percentage of your rake back. If you click on classified ads on this forum, you'll see a whole bunch of advertisements for rakeback. I'm currently getting rackback and I received my money. I wouldn't trust signing up under someone you don't know who e-mailed you this offer.