PDA

View Full Version : Vicodin

mikeyvegas
03-28-2005, 10:50 PM
I had my wisdom teeth pulled today and I'm on the stuff now. I can see why Brett Favre liked it.

hunterking
03-28-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had my wisdom teeth pulled today and I'm on the stuff now. I can see why Brett Favre liked it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

cnfuzzd
03-28-2005, 11:15 PM
vicodin is awesome. vicodin, a bottle of whiskey and lots of pot is even more awesome. Then, when you are ready to sleep, pop some cholodapin (spelling is incorrect) Or just if your ready to not remember anything. whichever...

peace

john nickle

InchoateHand
03-28-2005, 11:25 PM
you mean "klonopin" (clonazepam) but I'm guessing a doctor never gave them to you...

mr pink
03-28-2005, 11:33 PM
klonopins are hard to get prescribed, much harder than xanies

InchoateHand
03-28-2005, 11:35 PM
In the United States, yes.

When I lived in Malaysia, Klonopins and Dormicums were the easiest, and anybody who wanted, had as many prescriptions as they want. Those were tired times.

CCass
03-28-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you mean "klonopin" (clonazepam) but I'm guessing a doctor never gave them to you...

[/ QUOTE ]

clonazepam is ok, but nothing to write home about.

KingMarc
03-28-2005, 11:43 PM
I'm having mine out on Friday. And since I'm basically immune to vicodin from taking it so often in the past (prescribed..honest /images/graemlins/tongue.gif) I get some more Oxy. Yay oxy.

Uglyowl
03-28-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

clonazepam is ok, but nothing to write home about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just puts you to sleep.

ethan
03-29-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
vicodin is awesome. vicodin, a bottle of whiskey and lots of pot is even more awesome. Then, when you are ready to sleep, pop some cholodapin (spelling is incorrect) Or just if your ready to not remember anything. whichever...

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I told uI was hardcore.

I've been drunk since Friday, and this _still_ sounds excessive to me. Then again, I'm a proponent of a couple oxycontin + (significantly) less booze. I guess it all just depends on your preferred recipe.

astroglide
03-29-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
vicodin, a bottle of whiskey

[/ QUOTE ]

great idea!

A_C_Slater
03-29-2005, 03:30 AM
Is Vicodin similar to Xanax?

InchoateHand
03-29-2005, 03:35 AM
Similar in that its a prescription drug, similar in that it is a CNS depressant, different in every other respect----

It is an opiate.

Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, etc. are all benzodiazepines.

Opiates are actually remarkably difficult to overdose on.

BY THEMSELVES.

The vast majority of fatal overdoses, whether from heroin, vicodin, oxycontin (a SR version of oxycodone--ie, percocet) involve the symbiotic potentiating factor of another CNS depressant. In most cases, it is alcohol.

billyjex
03-29-2005, 03:46 AM
A voice of reason in a drug thread? Lame.

I have a bottle of Soma's I smuggled across the Mexican border. Those are like Vicodin, good times.

Drinking + pain killers=sleep for me.

The Yugoslavian
03-29-2005, 03:50 AM
Yes, it's very +EV stuff if used sporadically....

Yugoslav

InchoateHand
03-29-2005, 03:58 AM
Somas are nothing like Vicodins---they aren't remotely related, they aren't an opiate, they aren't a painkiller, they are a skeletal muscle relaxant, and the effect are not in slightest similar.

If you are going to abuse substances, the LEAST you can do is know what the [censored] you are taking.

Who's lame now, NOOB.

billyjex
03-29-2005, 04:01 AM
Meh.

They make you feel good.

Edit: Sounds like you need to take some pain killers and relax.

BusterStacks
03-29-2005, 04:01 AM
can you actually get oxycontin online? If so, where?

InchoateHand
03-29-2005, 04:02 AM
no, you cannot. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Freakin
03-29-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no, you cannot. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you get any opiates besides vicodin online? Cause I could totally go with some mail-order percs.

Freakin

InchoateHand
03-29-2005, 06:34 AM
Not really---there are a variety of reasons for this, but basically, no. You will find a number of Indian and African ubersketch outfits that offer things that are absolutely verboten, but the things they send seldom test well for their ostensible ingredients.

Pretty much the only legit drugs you get sent are things Schedule III and above.

Thus all the sleeping pills, thus the Ultraam (a synthetic opiate analogue that has few of the "positive" effects), etc.

A few years ago, a whole lot more was going on, but at this point, there are very few truly interesting pharmaceutical available online.

cnfuzzd
03-29-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

great idea!

[/ QUOTE ]

i never said i was smart. However, i was actually aware of the potential dangers involved here. I was 90% sure i wasnt going to die. I am 100% confident i have no liver.

peace

john nickle

radek2166
03-29-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

great idea!

[/ QUOTE ]

i never said i was smart. However, i was actually aware of

the potential dangers involved here. I was 90% sure i wasnt going to die. I am 100% confident i have no liver.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

7.5 Percs for me