PDA

View Full Version : mouse hovering over the fold button...

tolbiny
03-28-2005, 10:24 PM
QJ in the BB. 3 handed- UTG limps, sb completes, i pussy out and check- i really gotta work on this.

flop comes J,8,4 with two spades, i bet, utg calls, sb folds. Turn, A spades, i bet, utg raises, i call. (i have the Q spades) river Q, i check, utg bets, i check raise he three bets....

mperich
03-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Interesting hand. Im not sure I like the river checkraise ESPECIALLY if your not sure you can fold to a 3bet. When you checkraise this river you should already have ur mind made up as to what happens if you're 3bet. That being said Im not sure what to do with this river. Maybe bet call a raise, or check call even though it seems weak. Would like to hear other opinions.

-Mike

sublime
03-28-2005, 11:12 PM
QJ in the BB. 3 handed- UTG limps, sb completes, i pussy out and check- i really gotta work on this.

work on what? no shame in checking (non suited ofc).

i can fold this river against 'certian' players, sure. usually i dont know the guy and i pay off like a punk.

Danenania
03-28-2005, 11:37 PM
I like the river checkraise and I like calling a 3-bet. PF just depends on your opponents. If they're weak then raise to push them out on the flop. If not then check so they are making bigger mistakes when they call you down or bluff with nothing.

Chris Daddy Cool
03-28-2005, 11:53 PM
three
handed
i
can't
fold
this
ever.

oh
yeah,
raising