PDA

View Full Version : What trick do you guys use for opening all 6 party skins?

RamGad
03-28-2005, 07:12 PM
I swear I've tried opening them in every order. I can alway open Party and Empire and log in at the same time. So, if I log into Intertops first, I can then log into the former two, but after that I can't log into any more. So my max is three. What order should I be trying to log in? Should I be opening some of them up first, but not logging in. Even though I have accounts at Euro, Pokernow, it gives me that stupid "Retry or Create New Unsername" message when I try to log in. Sorry if this has been asked a million times. Thanks in advance.

RG.

Corey
03-28-2005, 07:15 PM
The 5 should be no problem: Empire, Eurobet, Party, InterTops, and MultiPoker.

To start PokerNow with Party running (or vice versa) you need to run the install program after the other is running. There is no need to uninstall before running the install program.

If you're having trouble opening more than two, it's definately a problem on your end as I had no issue opening the six skins to datamine for a bit last night. There really is no magic order in opening (other than the PokerNOW/Party issue)

RamGad
03-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the response Corey. So, you have to actually uninstall and then reinstall the Pokernow program every time you datamine?

Brainwalter
03-28-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is no need to uninstall before running the install program.

[/ QUOTE ]

RamGad
03-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Ok, that's what I thought. Just never heard of installing a program that's already on there. Seems funny. Anybody else have this problem logging in? I wonder if there is some kind of cookie I need to delete. I tried it again and it didn't work.