PDA

View Full Version : ing bank to neteller question

The4Aces
03-28-2005, 05:22 PM
how do you send money from ing to neteller? online check? wire transfer? instacash? if it is online check what do you use for check #?

DaveKForty7
03-28-2005, 05:31 PM
can you even use ING with netelelr?

sfwusc
03-28-2005, 05:34 PM
ING---Checking---Neteller

I havent had to do that yet.

SFWUSC

The4Aces
03-28-2005, 05:38 PM
i have been told it is possible to use ing directly to neteller

Acesover8s
03-28-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have been told it is possible to use ing directly to neteller

[/ QUOTE ]

i have been told that Ben Affleck is a good actor. It doesn't make that true, either.

meep_42
03-28-2005, 06:11 PM
Search Function is g00t. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=1759019&Forum= ,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=175 8758&Search=true&where=&Name=9617&daterange=&newer val=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Pos t1759019)

-d

SlowStroke
03-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Go into your NETeller account and click the link on the left labeled 'Register Bank Account'

After the account is registered and verified you can deposit and withdraw funds between the two.

Cubswin
03-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Can that actually be done?? I thought you couldnt fund neteller with a savings account...

HRFats
03-28-2005, 08:29 PM
I have used ING with Neteller since the beginning of January. There should be no problem...

xxx
03-28-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can that actually be done?? I thought you couldnt fund neteller with a savings account...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it has to be a checking account.

PokerCat69
03-28-2005, 10:20 PM
Call Neteller and ask if an ING account can be setup. Should take less then 2 minutes to get your answer.

bonanz
03-28-2005, 10:33 PM
actually i'm pretty sure i read someone here post once that they called and neteller said it was not possible. Although it is.

SlowStroke
03-28-2005, 11:09 PM
I linked my NETeller to my ING account with no trouble. I have transfered money in both directions.

Moving money from NETeller to ING takes 2-3 days.

Moving money from ING to NETeller takes 5-7 days.

I have not tried the NETeller InstaCash option yet. That should help speed things up (I hope).

IsaacW
03-28-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I linked my NETeller to my ING account with no trouble. I have transfered money in both directions.

Moving money from NETeller to ING takes 2-3 days.

Moving money from ING to NETeller takes 5-7 days.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too. To get the routing info, click the "Direct Deposit Form for this Account" link on the transaction details page. Be careful, however, as Neteller only allows you to register one account at a time, and you can't go back to your old accounts once you've unlinked them.

Dariel86
03-29-2005, 02:16 AM
I don't want to make a new thread about this because I will probably be adviced to use SEARCH ( couldn't find anything, surprise surprise)

How can you link a bankaccount to your Neteller account?

IsaacW
03-29-2005, 11:45 AM
If you don't already have an account linked to your Neteller account (is this even possible?) click the "Register Bank Account" link on the Account page.

If you already have an account linked from a B&M bank, that link will be unavailable. In this case, just give Neteller a call and tell them you want to unlink that account so that you can connect to a different bank (the "Register Bank Account" link will become available again). Once you unlink an account, though, you can't go back to it, so be careful with this option (i.e. make sure you really want to switch to another bank).

Freakin
03-31-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you don't already have an account linked to your Neteller account (is this even possible?) click the "Register Bank Account" link on the Account page.

If you already have an account linked from a B&M bank, that link will be unavailable. In this case, just give Neteller a call and tell them you want to unlink that account so that you can connect to a different bank (the "Register Bank Account" link will become available again). Once you unlink an account, though, you can't go back to it, so be careful with this option (i.e. make sure you really want to switch to another bank).

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying that once you unregister an account, you can never register that same account again, even after removing the current account?

Freakin

sfwusc
03-31-2005, 09:36 PM
Freakin....

i think that is correct.

SFWUSC