PDA

View Full Version : What Game is More Profitable?

Dark Force Rising
03-28-2005, 04:17 PM
Partys' $2 $4 Bad Beat game or the $1 $2 6 Max? Also, does the increased action in the BB game compensate for the increased rake? Thanks in advance.

pyroponic
03-28-2005, 06:39 PM
Definately $2/4 i'm guessing, double the limits, plus I hear the game is fishy enough for ring, BBJ must be even better. Plus you can play 7-8 tables of $2/4 effective while maybe being able to play 6 maximum with 6-max.

John's whoring blog (http://www.livejournal.com/users/pyroponic)

ThePenguin
03-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Regular party 2/4 is easier than 1/2 six max.

flopmonster
03-28-2005, 08:34 PM
I've never played in 6 max games so I think this question is somewhat relative....I can tell you that the 2/4 and 3/6 bbj games are at times absurdly loose; and yes the action does compensate for the rake and if you play enough you may get a piece of that jackpot in return.

PokerProdigy
03-28-2005, 09:27 PM
I don't think that this question has a concrete correct answer, because the correct answer probably depends on your playing style. Some people are better at short-handed games, while others like to sit back at a ten handed table. However, I have played the 2/4 bad beat jackpot tables at PartyPoker (but have never played on the 6 max tables) and the players are definitely very loose, so if you tend to have good results in extra loose games than the bad beat tables are very profitable. /images/graemlins/grin.gif