PDA

View Full Version : Vegas: fun with random raisors

BigEndian
03-28-2005, 01:05 PM
This table was amazing. Two players sat down (a couple) who would raise randomly, the money clearly meant nothing to them. The table was so loose that there were frequently 6-8 to the flop for 3-5 bets. Nice table huh?

I get A/images/graemlins/club.gifQ/images/graemlins/spade.gif on the button. The lady LAG raises, he boyfreid and 3 others call, I 3-bet and the SB calls, she 4-bets, I cap and everyone calls.

Flop: A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif4/images/graemlins/spade.gif8/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Checked to her, she bets, two callers, I raise, SB calls, we dance until it's capped and we go to the turn with all hands save one.

Turn: 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif
She bets, folded to me as people start to get clue, I raise, SB calls, she 3-bets, I make it 4 and they both just call this time.

River: 9/images/graemlins/club.gif
Checked to me this time, I bet. The SB raises, she calls and I call (which is otherwise and obvious fold but for the size of the pot).

- Jim

Brainwalter
03-28-2005, 01:08 PM
That does sound fun til the river.

ErrantNight
03-28-2005, 01:18 PM
are you sure it wasn't dave in drag?

BigEndian
03-29-2005, 12:30 AM
The lady flips a small flush and the SB flips some crappy little cards for a small straight and I watch a mountain of chips get pushed the other way. I think the table sagged.

S'ok though, I raped her two hands later.

- Jim