PDA

View Full Version : Consolidating Hand Histories PT?

dengar
03-28-2005, 03:56 AM
i play currently play at two locations during the week i play at school and on the weekends i play at home. I have a registered poker tracker on my school computer, but i would like to combine my home stats with my school stats.

I did not get two different registration numbers from poker tracker (i didn't know you could do that at the time)

Would it be easiest to just copy the individual files and email them to myself? Or should i just email and request the hand histories?

If i have two registered poker trackers is there a way to consolidate all of the info together?

dengar
03-28-2005, 12:07 PM
bump for the afternoon crew.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bigalt
03-28-2005, 12:53 PM
i'm not sure what the best way to consolodate is, but you can just export hand histories from one and import to the other.

if you email pat i'm sure he'll send you another registration number.

sullydavid
03-28-2005, 02:30 PM
If you play with them connected to the same network then do this http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2704&highlight=dsn

However, sounds like you would not have connectivity to the same drive all the time. You are probably best just exporting your hand histories and e-mailing them to yourself.

SamJack
03-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Post in the pokertracker forum. I'm sure you'll get much greater and probably more insightful responses.

SamJack