PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Stars 25K Guaranteed Sunday Night Tournament

Mad Genius1
03-28-2005, 12:20 AM
GL to everyone in. I'm at Table 148.

Doubled up during the first hour when I raised preflop with QTs in LP. Got a few callers, got my money in on a Qxx flop against flush draw and my hand held. At just under 10K after the addon.

RandomFluke
03-28-2005, 02:02 AM
I'm out 400ish. Usually when I lose a tourney I still feel good about my overall play, but I can't say that this time. I made 2 very big mistakes that took me from being almost certain to cash, to out of the tourney. From hero to zero. From King to ding-a-ling. From... well you get the idea.

Going in I wasn't really in the mood to play an 8 hour tourney, and I think I should just not have played at all if that's how I felt, because apparently I'm not good enough to keep that from affecting my play. Ah well, good luck to everyone else. Pretty nice 51k prize pool.

Raydain
03-28-2005, 02:17 AM
Anyone still in? At table 38 with 23k. Think i've played 1 hand in the last 2 hours.

Nevermind, just doubled up with KK. 47k now

Mad Genius1
03-28-2005, 02:19 AM
I just busted out. Lost a bunch with AT when I raised preflop then bet a K99 flop. Other guy, who was playing like a maniac, happened to catch AK. Then I move in with AQ as a shortstack and get called by TT. Two days in a row where I busted out close to the money. Never picked up better than AQ in almost 3hrs of play. Actually surprised I even lasted this long with the incredibly bad run of cards. ANyway, good luck to you.