PDA

View Full Version : collusion? 5-10 6-max

ISF
03-27-2005, 07:38 PM
If it had been two typical party retards I woulnt have been that surprised, but both had 25/14 ish stats and had otherwise seemed pretty solid. I guess both could have been overplaying the turn due to the flush draw, but the river fold by CO seems shady.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, SB calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls, MP folds, CO calls.

Turn: (11.50 BB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

River: (23.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero folds, UTG folds, CO folds.

Final Pot: 26.50 BB

captZEEbo1
03-27-2005, 08:05 PM
email party and say I suspect collusion with these two. They'll look into it. It's possible CO had a strong draw that he took one last shot with the pot....

PassiveCaller
03-27-2005, 08:07 PM
If all you have to go on is just this one hand then this isn't much of a case and you're just cluttering up the board with yet another silly collusion hand. If you disagree email party but there's several hands like 5c6c that might overplay their hand here from time to time.

That being said this is an excellent spot to be capping the flop.