PDA

View Full Version : A9s in EP - Flop Decision.

AlphaMeridian
03-27-2005, 03:17 PM
Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP3 calls, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (6 SB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
Hero ?

I played this hand yesterday, so my memory is a little fuzzy. Of what I remember, the table was very passive (typical of party) There were some aggressives, and the table WAS capable of aggression when it suited them (saw some pots capped on the preflop and on the flop), but as you can see, the preflop action was very passive.

I'm not quite sure if I should post what I think I should have done or what I did until I get replies - I don't want to taint the discussion quite yet.

-Alpha

Rev. Good Will
03-27-2005, 03:25 PM
its six handed, marginal kicker. No PF raise to indicate an ace with a better kicker. I'd bet... but i get a little LAG-gy sometimes

SlantNGo
03-27-2005, 03:25 PM
Bet. That's about as uncoordinated a flop as you can get, so a bet is already giving draws like gutshots poor odds to stay in. You have the best hand until shown otherwise.