PDA

View Full Version : Crypto sites question

FishHooks
03-27-2005, 01:28 PM
I got two quick questions on these sites that i plan to start bonus whoring. First of all can you create an account on all crypto skins on one computer with out having to do anything like deleting key numbers. Secondly can you transfer money to another player (or just another account) on another crypto skin, so that way i dont have to deposit into each account, or do you have to deposit to get the bonus, because i heard the cash out sucks and i dont want a lot of money tied into the sites as my bank roll is just now a little over 1k.

TxBuckeye
03-27-2005, 04:04 PM
First off, no need to do anything special to sign up at each, they don't care. I use the exact same user name and information at 6 cryptos.

As for the transfer thing, not sure, never heard anyone mention it. Normally, you need a pin for each site. I'm thinking if you could transfer between them, it would have been brought up before. Then again, you'd still probably need a pin to transfer so either way you have to get it. Cashout are actually pretty quick for the most part, unless there's a snafu like at Will Hill this month. But even that was resolved.

FishHooks
03-27-2005, 04:36 PM
i heard cashouts at crypto skins are sent to you in checks that take about 2 weeks to arrive, is this true?

Isura
03-27-2005, 04:41 PM
Not exactly. You can deposit with Neteller immediately. From the time of your first deposit, you will get a letter in the mail in 2 weeks with a PIN number. Once you get this pin number, use it with Neteller and deposits are processed immediately (I usually get my money in less than 2 days). Also, William Hill doesn't require the pin, so cashouts are instant there.

Spartacus
03-27-2005, 07:12 PM
It has been my experience that checks take two weeks to receive after you request them. You can also use Neteller which usually takes about 2 days to get your cashout. Keep in mind that ECASH Direct does not work weekends so that will make a difference in your cashout time. (ECASH Direct does all the Crypto money handling except for William Hill.)