PDA

View Full Version : An interesting exercisem, maybe worthwhile for others.

JTG51
10-15-2002, 01:03 AM
I just finished reading some of my old posts on here. (The search function isn't really very good by the way. The 'search by username' function doesn't seem to work.) I found it very interesting, and worthwhile for 2 reasons.

First, I've only been playing since about the start of the year. My early posts from back then are, well, terrible to put it bluntly. I don't know what I was thinking in a lot of those hands to be honest. I was almost embarassed at my play and the questions I was asking (not that I'm not embarassed by my play now /forums/images/icons/smile.gif). It was an encouraging sign to see that I've come a long way since then though.

Second, I found my posts from a few months ago interesting also. I've been running really badly for the last month or so. I didn't really notice any difference in my play, but reading posts from when I felt like I was playing, and running well showed me that I was. I'm a much more timid player today than I was a month or two ago.

Now that I have some new found confidence and knowledge, I'm going to go see if I can apply it.