PDA

View Full Version : New book to add to collection?

FishHooks
03-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Basically i'm looking for books to add to my collection right now. I've got TOP, SSHE, LLHE, Caro's book of tells, SS1, Hold'em for advanced players, and Zen of poker. I figure i'm going to pick up the Harrington books as i've read good stuff on that, and I heard someone say Pot-Limit & No-Limit Poker
by Stewart Reuben, Bob Ciaffone was also good. Any more suggestions to add to this poker library.

I'm also interested in enterinaing poker books, non-fiction of course. Any of those poker essay books worth grabbing?

Stosh
03-27-2005, 06:08 PM
Inside the Poker Mind, by Feeney, is one of my favorites. 'Stosh

helpmeout
03-27-2005, 09:49 PM
What do you play Limit or NL?

FishHooks
03-27-2005, 11:29 PM
I play limit cash games, and about once a week i have 10 people or so over and we play basically a SIT and GO. In the future i will try to play some NL cash, but NL tournies is what i want to try to get good at and the sit and go's.

helpmeout
03-28-2005, 05:19 AM
You want Middle Limit Holdem, Psychology of Poker and Inside the Poker Mind. All are good reads for Limit.

For NL I'm not too sure but as you say HOH looks good PL&NL is also a good book.

royaltrux
03-28-2005, 08:30 AM
If you're wanting to improve your sitngo and tourney results then there is no other choice at this moment than Harrington on Hold 'em. It is an absolute must.

theRealMacoy
03-29-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Inside the Poker Mind, by Feeney, is one of my favorites. 'Stosh

[/ QUOTE ]

definately