PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost, help. Weak TP from BB.

krishanleong
03-27-2005, 11:37 AM
No reads. Sorry Nap.

Krishan

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (3 SB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

River: (9 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14 BB

ISF
03-27-2005, 11:47 AM
I would either raise or fold this turn with the third person in. Heads up I think a call down is fine. I also fold to this river raise. When they raise a better and a caller your pair of sixes isnt good often enough to be worth a call.

theRealMacoy
03-27-2005, 09:47 PM
i have had trouble getting away from hands like this....and losing chips in the process.

i agree with the raise/fold the turn because of the third caller.

also i would lay it down to the river raise.

what hands do you guys put the opponents on?
i am worried about a small pair possibly turned into trips for the button....?

cheers,
the Real Macoy

ps krishan, been enjoying the posts dude, keep up the thought provoking work

Alobar
03-27-2005, 10:12 PM
Im not in the raise/fold turn camp. I think a call is ok here if you can fold the river unimproved and its bet into you again. I would raise here had the button not cold called and it was HU

river is a super easy fold tho, a bet and a call....no way is your hand anywhere near being good enough here