PDA

View Full Version : 30/60 games

Fortitude
03-27-2005, 08:31 AM
I've been looking at some of the 30/60 games around the net and the ones that stick our are Party's and Star's. Party's game seems decent most of the time but I'm more interested in the Star's game - I've never heard anyone comment on it.

Has anyone given the Star's 30/60 much attention? How is it?

Nikla
03-27-2005, 02:20 PM
I've never actually played in this game. But from what I've heard this is a pretty tough game. I think the experience might prove more valuable than the actual profit from this particular game.
-Nikla

DeezNutz3
03-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Commenting on the games you mentioned the stars game can be good at times but usually tougher than the party game IMO. I have been out of town for a few weeks so unless the party games got tougher they are usually pretty good.

jayheaps
03-28-2005, 02:56 PM
i agree. the stars games are much tighter, however, slightly less aggressive. for most players, i think party will be more profitable

nykenny
03-28-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i agree. the stars games are much tighter, however, slightly less aggressive. for most players, i think party will be more profitable

[/ QUOTE ]

I played in the 30 games on a few occassions, and i doubt it's profitable for most people. but from what i observed while playing, it should be beatable. my data is too limited and i have been running too bad...

Kenny