PDA

View Full Version : How do I post stats from Poker Tracker

SaggyTTs
03-27-2005, 02:26 AM
How can I easily post my stats from poker tracker (more info. page, for example). I tried to copy and paste it but I can't. Can someone give a newbie step by step instructions?

climber
03-27-2005, 12:44 PM
use google to do the following:

go download the trial of snagit7--figure out how to use it to save screenshots as .jpg files.

set up an account with a free imagehosting place like www.photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com)

take screenshot of PT stuff on your screen, save the files--upload them to photobucket and use the [IMG] tags taht photobucket gives you in your posts.

chesspain
03-27-2005, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How can I easily post my stats from poker tracker (more info. page, for example).

[/ QUOTE ]

Asking for advice on how to make it easy for you to add a useless post to this forum is not a way to make an introduction for yourself when you have less than ten posts in total.

climber
03-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Yeah its Easter Sunday and all and I was feeling pretty friendly after hitting up a Sunrise service and them dimsum in Chinatwon...whoops!

Immediately after posting I regretted it--or at least regretted not adding about a dozen caveats. Read the FAQs, read the psoting guidelines, post hands not stats, reply to current threads vs. making new ones, etc. etc.

Thanks for the good word chesspain...

CallMeIshmael
03-27-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Asking for advice on how to make it easy for you to add a useless post to this forum is not a way to make an introduction for yourself when you have less than ten posts in total.

[/ QUOTE ]

BUURRRNNEEED Again!

SaggyTTs
03-27-2005, 04:47 PM
*wink*

mantasm
03-27-2005, 05:04 PM
There are lots of other stats posts. Read a few of them and apply what people say about other stats to your own.