PDA

View Full Version : Another "rigged" question

zagosh
03-27-2005, 01:33 AM
Do you think it's likely that even reputable poker sites allow you to win in play money games so that you open an account with them?

Let's take this one step further. Do you think poker sites use action flops to produce a bigger rake?

ClaytonN
03-27-2005, 01:34 AM
You are likely about to get berated and abused, so I'll tell you nicely.

Poker crap does not belong here.

Dead
03-27-2005, 01:34 AM
this is a joke, right?

rt1
03-27-2005, 01:35 AM
you realize, for every play money game, when 1 person wins, 9 others lose. kinda hard to rig this so everyone wins, but if you figure out how, let me know.

zagosh
03-27-2005, 01:36 AM
Sorry, I didn't know where else to post. All the poker forums shun any talk about such things.

Dead
03-27-2005, 01:36 AM
dont post it anywhere

zagosh
03-27-2005, 01:37 AM
Ghost players???

ClaytonN
03-27-2005, 01:38 AM
Your question actually doesn't belong anywhere, I hadn't had time to originally read it and think about it.

There are always winners and losers, but not a majority of winners. Hence, your argument has no merit. Think about it.

zagosh
03-27-2005, 01:39 AM
Sorry, I did'nt realize i warped into the EGO ZONE!!!!!!!
What a bunch of losers!!!!!!!

zagosh
03-27-2005, 01:40 AM
WHAT ARGUMENT?????? YOU FUKKIN LOSER

Dead
03-27-2005, 01:41 AM
Hi Matador.

Matty
03-27-2005, 01:41 AM
Post less. Read more.

Now die thread die. We have important things to discuss.

ClaytonN
03-27-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What a bunch of losers!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean like people who post in the Mid-High stakes HE forum frequently and then come to OOT of all places to bitch about conspiracy theories that have zero credibility?

Right?

zagosh
03-27-2005, 01:44 AM
KINDA /images/graemlins/grin.gif

zagosh
03-27-2005, 01:45 AM
Man you guys are EEEEAAAAAASSSSSSYYYYYY to rattle!!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

zagosh
03-27-2005, 01:46 AM
I thought you guys were smarter than that down here!!

tek
03-27-2005, 09:41 AM
You don't need to worry about non-random number generators as much as controlled tables. With wireless internet and laptops any group of frat boys or whatever can sit in the same room an control a table. Have fun playing internet "poker". I'll play real poker. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Trix
03-27-2005, 10:38 AM
How is this question rigged ?

zagosh
03-27-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think about it /images/graemlins/cool.gif

gorgeous
03-27-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think about it /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I want a refund

bholdr
03-27-2005, 06:16 PM
the people that say online poker is rigged:

either
A: do not understand stastistics/ probability well enough, or
B: do not understand that POKER ITSELF generates enough interesting action to keep the fish coming back, or
C: don't know how TERRIBLE the play money players are- any idiot calling everything will eventually win a lot when they get cards, or
D: haven't done their homework vis-a-vis the companies that audit the major sites and the math behind their random number generators, or
E: haven't played a sufficiently large sample, or
F: Are not using pokertracker, and are remembering only the memorable hands, AND,

of course, people that think online poker is rigged:

G: are almost always LOSING PLAYERS. quit yer whining and start studying harder. the poker sites are not trying to screw you out of your money, you're doing a good enough job of that yourself. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jason_t
03-27-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Matador.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish it was. At least The-Matador was articulate.

jakethebake
03-27-2005, 06:38 PM
Hey, Moran! Are you retarted?

TStoneMBD
03-27-2005, 06:52 PM
ive never heard about a rigged play money theory, but that would make sense. i really doubt that its happening, but not impossible. it would certainly be a good idea for these poker sites to produce losing bots for play money games.

zephed56
03-28-2005, 07:35 AM
UNREALUNERALUNREALUNREAL OMG OMG FU F*** YOU A**HOLE I HATE YOU RIGGED RIVERED AGAIN OMF OMG WTF??!!???! UNREAL UNREAL OMG ACTION FLOPS CHEATER FCUKS CHEATERS OMG UNREAL HOW CAN HE DO THAT OMG UNREAL U HATE YOU DIE AND EAT SH*T ACTION FLOPZ RIGGED PARTY POKER RIGGED I'LL CRACK IT RIGGED I'M REPORTING YOU UNREAL

Russ McGinley
03-28-2005, 08:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ive never heard about a rigged play money theory, but that would make sense. i really doubt that its happening, but not impossible. it would certainly be a good idea for these poker sites to produce losing bots for play money games.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first started playing poker online at pokerroom, I played on the free tables and made around 100k in the first week, only refilling the 1k they start you out with like 3 times. It was certainly one of the reasons I started playing seriously. I mean, I made 99k in a week! This game's easy!

zagosh
03-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Just because someone is new to internet poker, and wants to intellegently ask questions to better his judgement on whether to put money in an online account or not(as I'm sure most of you hypocrits have done at one point or another),does not make him a moron, You fukkin morons.
All I did was take pole(unfortunately in the freak zone). I did not make any accusations.

zagosh
03-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Ha, suck on that one, losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

AngryCola
03-28-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ha, suck on that one, losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, man!

You really got them!

Niiiiiiiiice.

zagosh
03-28-2005, 01:42 PM
For someone such as myself, who may not quite understand probabilty and random card distribution as well as some of you self proclaimed poker authories,it is only natural for me to assume that a company would be using every possible angle to extract the most money from their customers. That bieng said, I do NOT believe this to be the case(atleast anymore). So thankyou all for your kind and wonderful guidance. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

moondogg
03-28-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just because someone is new to internet poker, and wants to intellegently ask questions to better his judgement on whether to put money in an online account or not(as I'm sure most of you hypocrits have done at one point or another),does not make him a moron, You fukkin morons.
All I did was take pole(unfortunately in the freak zone). I did not make any accusations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yu spelt poll rong.

zagosh
03-28-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yu spelt poll rong.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right. I guess maybe I am a fukkin moron /images/graemlins/grin.gif

(P.S. You spelled you and wrong wrong)

zagosh
03-28-2005, 02:02 PM
Ooohhhhhhhhhh. I get it! " All I did was TAKE A POLE". /images/graemlins/blush.gif
I am humbled. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

asofel
03-28-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All I did was take pole(unfortunately in the freak zone).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yu spelt poll rong.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you took pole in the freak zone? and i thought we were done with the gay posts....

(and i think, just maybe, he meant to misspell those words....just a thought)

zagosh
03-28-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All I did was take pole(unfortunately in the freak zone).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yu spelt poll rong.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you took pole in the freak zone? and i thought we were done with the gay posts....

(and i think, just maybe, he meant to misspell those words....just a thought)

[/ QUOTE ]

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo loloololololololololololololololololololololol /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Funniest [censored] I have ever read!!!!!!!

I submit! You guys win . I am no match. I am now going to kill myself.

jakethebake
03-28-2005, 02:12 PM
1 - Why is this here instead of the the zoo, where it gets posted once a week?

2 - How has this thread stayed alive this long?

jaxUp
03-28-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, man!

You really got them!

Niiiiiiiiice.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the only post worth reading in this whole thread.

Nice AC.

zagosh
03-28-2005, 02:18 PM
I have litterally been laughing for the last 5 Minutes straight. I am in tears. I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THAT.

zagosh
03-28-2005, 02:19 PM
" ALL I DID WAS TAKE A POLE IN THE FREAK ZONE."

Dead
03-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Zagosh, when you get a real job, then you can be my [censored] PO.

zagosh
03-28-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Zagosh, when you get a real job, then you can be my [censored] PO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finnaly, my obscure Rounders reference has been noticed. I can die now.

Dead
03-28-2005, 02:23 PM
I noticed it last night.

I just didn't want to say anything.

Joey Knish
03-28-2005, 02:23 PM
You're a little punk.

zagosh
03-28-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I noticed it last night.

I just didn't want to say anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're admitting that I'm cool and that you guys finnaly accept me, right. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

zagosh
03-28-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're a little punk.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice!

Dead
03-28-2005, 02:27 PM
http://www.nicksildesigns.com/forumpics/BanHim.jpg

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

zagosh
03-28-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.nicksildesigns.com/forumpics/BanHim.jpg

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwwwwww! Just when I was starting to like you guys. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

zagosh
03-28-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And than I said "suck on that one"What a loooooooossserrrr!!!!

jakethebake
03-28-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And than I said "suck on that one"What a loooooooossserrrr!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

barry111
03-28-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, Moran! Are you retarted?

[/ QUOTE ]