PDA

View Full Version : ok so im playing .50/1

mithong
03-26-2005, 11:18 PM
and in my first 2k hands (i know its a small sample) i am at -3.57bb/100... i know its a small sample but can this really be attributed to juts some bad luck? or should i reevaluate how im playing.

KaiShin
03-26-2005, 11:23 PM
Maybe its a bit of both.

I can't really say any more than that without more specific information.

mithong
03-26-2005, 11:27 PM
http://uploads.offtopic.com/files/uhehe.JPG

copy and paste into browser

NAU_Player
03-26-2005, 11:38 PM
If you havent, read SSHE. If you have, reread it.

Other than that, the only other advice anyone can give you based on the information you gave us is: play more hands.

KaiShin
03-26-2005, 11:44 PM
I'm not great at the stat analysis, but I'll give it my best.

VP$IFSB: 37.87% - I think this is high, which indicates you are completing the SB or semi-cold calling from the SB too much. Since you've only come upon SB steal situations 7 times, it seems like its mostly the former. Try to tighten up in the blinds.

Att. to steal blinds: 16.67% - This seems low to me. Try to find more chances to raise in LP. Search for some threads on position raises in this forum, there's tons of info on it.

WTSD: 24.27%
W$ASD: 53.00% - Your WTSD is a little low, I think you're folding a bit too much. Of course, this is a dangerous number to try and raise, but try calling down a little more with some marginal hands, especially against overly aggressive players. On the other hand, your W$ASD is about where you want it.

I think your flop aggession is a touch high. You might be misplaying overcard hands a bit. Try searching for those posts too, there's a ton of good info on those.

If you're multi-tabling, try and cut down to 1 or 2 for a while and really pay attention to your play, and the play of others. That way its easier to come up with reads, take advantage of reads, and spot holes in your own play.

GrunchCan
03-27-2005, 12:08 AM
I'll be the one to give you a definitive answer.

You should reevaluate how you are playing. It certianly can't hurt, and you're sure to learn from it.