PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want Party Poker Gift Certificates for PayPal?

B40
03-26-2005, 10:17 PM
I need some Paypal money to pay for something, if anybody wants PP gift certificates at a slight discount in exchange for PayPal, send me a PM.

Thanks

B40
03-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Should mention the amount is however much you want. I don't have set gift certificates made yet, but I can make them or do a straight transfer depending on how much you want.

Cubswin
03-27-2005, 01:08 AM
Why dont you just cashout from party to get your money? With all the scammers ans questionable charectors out there no sane person would take you up on this offer.

ArthurD
03-27-2005, 01:11 AM
I'm not always sane, drop me a PM and we can attempt to work something out. No promises, though.

-Arthur

B40
03-27-2005, 01:39 AM
I need the money to pay for something, cashing out will take too long as it takes 2-3 weeks to have a check mailed to you.

IggyWH
03-27-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I need the money to pay for something, cashing out will take too long as it takes 2-3 weeks to have a check mailed to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use Neteller... my cashout this afternoon took maybe 10 minutes.

BradleyT
03-27-2005, 04:12 AM
Speaking of PayPal. I did that auction on eBay to get staked for a $10 SnG a few months ago (which btw I got first /images/graemlins/smile.gif). This week I got a notice from paypal that my account was suspended for violating their terms and had to read and agree to adhere to some affidavit on their site for them to re-instate my account.

Good times.

Mobed
03-27-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of PayPal. I did that auction on eBay to get staked for a $10 SnG a few months ago (which btw I got first /images/graemlins/smile.gif). This week I got a notice from paypal that my account was suspended for violating their terms and had to read and agree to adhere to some affidavit on their site for them to re-instate my account.

Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tryin to think of the last time I got an e-mail from pay-pal, and it not being a scam.

IggyWH
03-27-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tryin to think of the last time I got an e-mail from pay-pal, and it not being a scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

It probably was legit as it's against ebay/paypal policy to use paypal transactions for gambling. It takes ebay staff a while to go through auctions, but they catch them.

When I was looking for AFC CHampionship tickets, I created an auction on ebay for people to notify me if they were willing to sell to a poor college student for a reasonable price. About a month later, I got an email from ebay saying they flagged my account because of that auction. All it was was a pat on the head and they told me I was bad and not to do it again... but tthey eventually do get you for stuff like that.