PDA

View Full Version : Cryptos Crash?

MathMagician
03-26-2005, 08:09 PM
I cant get into any of the Cryptos - "no active server unavailable"

Anyone else having this trouble or is it just me?

$DEADSEXE$
03-26-2005, 08:13 PM
yr not the onlky one

VinnyTheFish
03-26-2005, 08:18 PM
ditto! Hope they extend the pocket kings promo. (I only have 1 so far) /images/graemlins/mad.gif

nervous
03-26-2005, 09:13 PM
494 hands played today = 0 KK = -80BB

Almost happy they crashed, lol.

Brain
03-26-2005, 09:24 PM
I get this error about once a month so I close it, go make dinner, and then play on Party later that night instead.

ewile
03-26-2005, 11:00 PM
I was going to do the Poker Plex bonus tonight. I can log on, and there are paople playing but I can't get to the cashier.
Very frustrating.

Subby
03-27-2005, 12:03 AM
I can't get to the cashier either...CRAP.

Shoe
03-27-2005, 02:26 AM
I can play on interpoker but can't get to the cashier screen.

gambelero2
03-27-2005, 03:04 AM
I was playing in the overlay tourney, 10 (lb) and had a good stack built up when the system screwed up on me. It started dealing the cards and taking antes really slow on my monitor. The action was past me almost before i saw it. Once i managed to get a raise in by hitting the raise minimum bar and won the hand.

Then things returned to normal for a while and I was about 12 (paying 60) when the system slowed down again. I mean really slow and the action went by me before i could even see it on my screen and the "i'm back" button was lit up.

Now everything else was working fine. (i have dsl and play on crpto, party, ult, stars, bodog and never have problems other than an infrequent disconnect.) I blind down quickly and was 31st when it blinded me out. It didn't even let me play the hand out. If i would have seen the hand out and lost, i would have been 28th.

I hate the crypto skin anyway. The tourneys are played so slow and the blinds go up so fast. You play about only about 30 hands and you're at at 100-200 or 150-300. I sent emails and complained and asked if this was symptiomatic or just a freak occurence. Naturally they refused to do anything.

I also told them i would post on twoplustwo and other gambler's info sites and tell everyone not to play on inter or other crypto skins. I took all my money out except for a couple hundred or so. I'm afraid they're going bankrupt.

$DEADSEXE$
03-27-2005, 05:51 AM
been playing the 50/1 nl tables...no kk but i am up about $250 on a $100 deposit..still have about 201/297 raked hands to go though...these tables suck...so damn tight.

westmt01
03-27-2005, 09:49 AM
I was in a $5+1 MTT tourney yesterday evening when something similar happened. I could see the table, but my hands automatically folded and there was no "I'm Back" button. The same thing was happening for everyone else at the table except for 1 person, who was raking in everyone else's chips.

I e-mailed cust. support this morning, and haven't heard back yet, but based on your post I'm not optimistic. Is cust. service at all the Cryptos bad? I was on Classic Poker, and I just joined so I haven't dealt with CS yet. All I can say is it's a good thing they have generous bonuses, because the software sucks.