PDA

View Full Version : online nl hand

10-14-2002, 12:42 PM
Online micro limit NLHE, blinds $.25-.50.

UTG +1 makes it $1.50 to go. I am in middle position, and I make it $5.00 to go with Ah-Kd, and have $33 remaining, bettor has me covered. All fold to the original raiser, he calls. $10.75 in the pot.

Flop is Kc-Tc-7c. My opponent checks, I bet $7.50. Opponent calls.

Turn is the As (board Kc-Tc-7c-As), giving me top two pair. My opponent bets $20 into my stack of $25.50. I raise all-in for $5.50 more. Opponent calls.

Comments?

Results in next post.

js in mn

10-14-2002, 12:54 PM
The river was an offsuit blank. My opponent showed Ac-Js.
My top two pair were good.

My thinking on the turn was that my opponent held the Ac with a decent kicker, J or higher, and not a club. I didn't think he would make a pot sized bet into me if he had flopped his flush, but it made sense if he had the Ac trying to pick up the pot, and if behind he had outs if called or raised. I didn't think my opponent had AA or KK given that the board and I both held AK, and if he held AA with or without a club or KK, I think there's more action on the flop. At worst, I thought I was tied, but his check and call on the flop said to me strictly a flush draw.

js in mn

Bozeman
10-14-2002, 03:33 PM
I think your play is fine, but remember, if he has you tied with the club ace, he has you beat 60:40 on river equity.

Craig

10-14-2002, 06:37 PM
I think he might have an "A" with a decent kicker. Thats what I think, it's an obvious call and raise all in hand.