PDA

View Full Version : Freeroll Brag and other concerns...

Nfinity
03-26-2005, 03:28 AM
I just won an n00b freeroll on Royal Vegas tonight. This is outstanding because I just moved and had withdrawn all of my bankroll until I had settled in. Now I have the bankroll.

Anyway, the other concern is that I actually have to deposit $20 to be able to withdraw my money. Rather than wait until tommorow to make sure I have the funds(the bank account connected to my Neteller account has a few outstanding checks) I was wondering If someone on here could help me out. I'd gladly return $30 dollars for a borrowed $20.

I know this sounds like one of those terrible posts begging for money, but I assure you it is not the case. If you're willing to help me out, it is appreciated, if not, no hard feelings, tommorow isn't too far away.

radek2166
03-26-2005, 03:48 AM
How much did u win?

Nfinity
03-26-2005, 03:56 AM
$337 dollars which is not bad for the $1 dollar I invested for the add-on.

and it's just enough for a solid .50/1 bankroll. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

radek2166
03-26-2005, 04:29 AM
transfer someone 35 bucks and have them deposit it to ur neteller account

Nfinity
03-26-2005, 04:36 AM
That would work for me, you have a Royal Vegas Account?

dmaster
03-26-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just won an n00b freeroll on Royal Vegas tonight. This is outstanding because I just moved and had withdrawn all of my bankroll until I had settled in. Now I have the bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

well that's cute, at least I know who beat me last night.

(I was #2, fun game)

also, bummer that I'm gonna have to deposit to get my cash. Might as well put in enough to clear a bonus and run with that too then. /images/graemlins/frown.gif