PDA

View Full Version : wasn't me!!!!

radek2166
03-26-2005, 02:39 AM
Britney Spears and her husband of seven months, Kevin Federline, are expecting a baby, Star can exclusively and definitively reveal!

The 23-year-old singer is three-months pregnant, according to sources close to the couple, and an official announcement confirming the happy news is expected to be released this weekend.

Sources say Britney has canceled all her future work engagements and is busy preparing for her new job - motherhood - when the baby arrives this fall.

Brit's made no secret of her desire to start a family since her marriage to Kevin Federline on Sept. 18 last year. Less than a month after the wedding, Britney was telling fans on her Web site, britneyspears.com, how she longed for a baby, saying, "Being married is GREAT and I can't wait to start my family!" Now it looks like her dream has finally come true.

A source close to the couple tells Star that Britney is already reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting," an advice manual for expectant moms by pregnancy and childcare writer Heidi Murkoff, and is eating for two with double helpings of everything.

"Brit is totally focused on being a mom," says the source. "She says it's the most important thing she's ever done in her life. From now until the baby comes, she says she's not going to do anything more strenuous than eat for two!"

Father-to-be Kevin, 27, already has two children by his ex, Moesha star Shar Jackson - Kori, 2, and Kaleb, 8 months.

"He calls Brit 'my lady-in-waiting,'" says the source. "Kevin knows he's not going to get a moment's peace from now until the baby comes. He says what he really enjoys about her pregnancy is chugging beers and telling Brit 'You can't have one!'"

Another source close to the couple says although the Britney and Kevin are keeping the pregnancy a secret, they're not fooling their friends and family. "Kevin's been acting funny," says the source. "But he won't explain why. Britney and Kevin have been planning how they would handle this if they found out she was pregnant - they'd keep it to themselves until she was at least three months along."

The week before her momentous announcement was expected, Britney was taking it easy, relaxing in Santa Monica's luxury beach hotel Le Merigot, where she's staying with Kevin for two weeks while their $7-million Malibu home is renovated.

Britney Spears on Yahoo!

Britney Spears
Photo Slideshow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Britney Spears Videos
• Britney Spears Web Sites

She enjoyed a massage and then hit the eucalyptus sauna and steam room. But it looks like she's decided to get back in shape for her pregnancy too - splitting her daily workout between power-walking on the gym treadmill and yoga stretches. And after all that hard work, Brit ordered up some room service - fried calamari and shrimp cocktail, with extra roulade sauce. All that mayo is pretty fattening, Brit!

But then, we guess you're eating for two now.

eric5148
03-26-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He says what he really enjoys about her pregnancy is chugging beers and telling Brit 'You can't have one!'"

[/ QUOTE ]

Har!

I'd put the odds at about 100,000-1 on thier offspring being anything other than an airhead/junkie/slut with no talent, but who makes millions in the entertainment industry anyway.

radek2166
03-26-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He says what he really enjoys about her pregnancy is chugging beers and telling Brit 'You can't have one!'"

[/ QUOTE ]

Har!

I'd put the odds at about 100,000-1 on thier offspring being anything other than an airhead/junkie/slut with no talent, but who makes millions in the entertainment industry anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a real man. I am sure he means it too

gorgeous
03-26-2005, 03:29 AM
I'll take those odds. So.. who do I send my $1 check to?