PDA

View Full Version : Black Jesus by Everlast

Chaostracize
03-26-2005, 02:30 AM
...is an awesome song. I don't really know their stuff. What else would I like?

radek2166
03-26-2005, 02:31 AM
ends

jon593
03-26-2005, 02:39 AM
what its like

white trash beautiful

Matty
03-26-2005, 02:42 AM
You can all three burn in hell.

radek2166
03-26-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can all three burn in hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!??!?!?!?!?!?!
And yes I am going to hell!

Chaostracize
03-26-2005, 02:45 AM
What it's like is ten times the song it is on the radio without all those bleeps.

Matty
03-26-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF!??!?!?!?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]They've got a special room there for people who mix country and rap. Everlast just brings back horrible memories of high school when I thought Ma$e was cool.

radek2166
03-26-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF!??!?!?!?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]They've got a special room there for people who mix country and rap. Everlast just brings back horrible memories of high school when I thought Ma$e was cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought it was going to turn into bible beating.

mmbt0ne
03-26-2005, 02:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
WTF!??!?!?!?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]
They've got a special room there for people who mix country and rap. Everlast just brings back horrible memories of high school when I thought Ma$e was cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! When did Mase stop being cool?!

I thought I told you that we won't stop, I though I told you that we won't stop. Uh huh, uh huh.

ps Mase was filling his ferarri up at the gas station same time my friend was. It was brand new, and when he got back in, he couldn't remember how to start it.

RunDownHouse
03-26-2005, 02:59 AM
That entire album, Eat at Whitey's, is incredible. While I like his previous release, Whitey Ford Sings the Blues, and his newest, White Trash Beautiful, Eat at Whitey's is so good it blows both of them away.

To be more specific, check out "I Can't Move," and "Babylon Feeling" (featuring Santana), both from that album. Then go out and buy/steal the whole thing.