PDA

View Full Version : Load Bonuses on Empire

jhall23
03-25-2005, 11:19 PM
Hey Guys, I have been with Party for quite a while and finally this month was able to set up an account at Empire and was curious about the Bonuses. Found this info in a post by MicroBob that was helpfull.

[ QUOTE ]
empire does account specific reloads all the time.

there appears to be no rhyne or reason to whom they choose to get the reload. you just have to get lucky.

other times it does appear that having no money in your account or nothaving played there in quite awhile will increase your chances of being offer the acct specific reload...but it's not a guarantee.

again...these get offered all the time.

This does not necessarily mean that they won't do another one soon. Sometimes it almost indicates that a reload for the general public is immediately on the way.

you have made several references to the 'official' march reload...etc.
There is no such thing.
They offer reloads when they like...sometimes it is 1 or 2 a month (if there is an acct specific one in there). Other times it will be 3 months or longer between reloads. They don't have an 'official' one each month...although lately they have been pretty much doing one each month.

If empire does a reload for everyone in the near future then we will know it when they announce it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious do they send you an email notifying of any bonuses or do you actually have to log on to see if you get a pop up? I'm going to be bouncing money between Party-Neteller-Empire so I wan't to know if I should be checking by logging in to whatever site my money currently is not in.

Anders
03-25-2005, 11:34 PM
You'll need to log in to check. No emails are sent, in my experience.

jhall23
03-25-2005, 11:49 PM
Thanks Bro! I'll make sure to log in every few days so I don't miss out.