PDA

View Full Version : Party bug: a player's been "stuck" at a table for 2 weeks

teddyFBI
03-25-2005, 10:59 PM
10 internet points to anyone who figures this one out:

Search for paulnstar on Party or any skin.
He's been "stuck" at table 34809 (15/30) for about 2 weeks now (he's not seated there -- the software just lists him as seated there)

AlienCorpse
03-25-2005, 11:05 PM
This happened to me at Ultimate bet before about several months ago. I was playing and something happened and I guess I got disconnected and when I logged back on and went to that table it showed me as sitting out and there was no sit in button. I emailed Ultimate Bet the next day when I was still sitting at the table and they fixed it.

teddyFBI
03-25-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This happened to me at Ultimate bet before about several months ago. I was playing and something happened and I guess I got disconnected and when I logged back on and went to that table it showed me as sitting out and there was no sit in button. I emailed Ultimate Bet the next day when I was still sitting at the table and they fixed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm -- well, actually there is absolutely nothing in common between your situation and the one i asked about...

AlienCorpse
03-25-2005, 11:38 PM
We were both stuck at tables that we weren't actually at. Its funny that you make that reply considering there are many similarities between my incident and his. You write "Hmmm -- well, actually there is absolutely nothing in common between your situation and the one i asked about... ". Is there really ABSOLUTELY nothing in common about them???? Absolutely nothing?

If you fail to make simple connections like this, then I am probably rightful in thinking that your socks are mismatched and you have a girls haircut.

MajorCP
03-26-2005, 12:58 AM
I wonder how many raked hands he's been accumulating during that time.

imported_turvalon
03-26-2005, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder how many raked hands he's been accumulating during that time.

[/ QUOTE ]

+EV /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mansavage
03-26-2005, 04:40 AM
One of my friends has been at Table 36533, $1000 PL Hold Em for almost ten days now. I know it has been a long time when I can recall those numbers off the top of my head.