PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know voodoo?

woodguy
03-25-2005, 08:27 PM
I know we aren't supposed to post bad beats and all, but the last 72hrs have seen every conceivable suck out imaginable happen to me at an alarming rate.

I'm starting to re-read the "online poker is rigged" threads and I find myself nodding my head and agreeing. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I have a 2-18 rate if I was 75% or better in the last 20 times all the money went in.

Runner-runner everything has happened.

Since I do not believe that online poker is rigged, then the only logical explanation is that someone put a curse on me and my frogurt.

It cannot be variance, variance doesn't have this mean of an attitude.

Does anyone know voodoo and have knowledge on how to lift this curse?

Regards,
Woodguy

edit: ahhh!!! you have no idea how cathartic it was just to write that.....but I'm still looking for help /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MLG
03-25-2005, 08:29 PM
give the frogurt its proper respect and call it fro-yo. jeez man, how do expect to win if you dont respect the fro-yo.

oh and make sure you're playing on UB, you like UB.

slickpoppa
03-25-2005, 08:31 PM
Just make sure that you berate your opponents and let them know that the only reason that they ever win is because of random fluctuations of dumb luck. For more info see www.billfillmaff.com (http://www.billfillmaff.com)

woodguy
03-25-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh and make sure you're playing on UB, you like UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot that. Bloody hell I was running hot there.

Damned WSOP qualifiying at Stars, I think I lost my UB mojo.

Regards,
Woodguy

gergery
03-25-2005, 08:38 PM
You gave your mojo to me.

I have been on fire the last few days, winning pots left and right. Runner-runner let my TPTK turn into quads to beat a set, my flushdraw took out 2 pair, and my AA is running into KK.

I want to let you know how much I appreciate you loaning me your luck.

--Greg

woodguy
03-25-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
www.billfillmaff.com

[/ QUOTE ]

perfect!

I needed to laugh like that.

Thanks,
Woodguy

woodguy
03-25-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to let you know how much I appreciate you loaning me your luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries.

Glad to see it landed in someone's hands who can use it.

Take it over to UB, its worth almost $20K in two weeks over there.

Regards,
Woodguy

willie
03-25-2005, 09:27 PM
me too, suck it up bud.

captainzodiac
03-25-2005, 11:29 PM
i always like to take a day off playing tourneys when my luck seems to be extremely bad,when aa can't hold up for me and so on,i usually reread some of my poker books,try to remember what my strategy is all about,and usually come back the next day and do pretty well.

valenzuela
03-25-2005, 11:58 PM
I know voodoo and I actually believe in it. Look trust me if you deposit 30 bux in my Ultimate Bet account I promise ppl wont suck out on u any more now if you deposit 100 youll be the one sucking out /images/graemlins/cool.gif

davidross
03-26-2005, 12:48 AM
To lift the curse you need to sacrifice a virgin....good luck finding one /images/graemlins/blush.gif

ANd stop spreading the curse to me.

woodguy
03-26-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ANd stop spreading the curse to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I dropped my mojo on that table, with AAAJJ /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now finish it off David!!

Regard,
Woodguy

mistaken
03-26-2005, 01:09 AM
HAHA man, that's quite possibly on my top 100 list for funniest things I've ever heard... congratulations DavidRoss.