slickpoppa
03-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Which is the best Bon Jovi song?

ttleistdci
03-25-2005, 05:33 PM
Other...Wanted Dead or Alive

Soul Daddy
03-25-2005, 05:36 PM
When passion’s a prison, you can’t break free.

moondogg
03-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Most incomplete poll ever.

junkmail3
03-25-2005, 05:44 PM
This is a joke ... right?

Luv2DriveTT
03-25-2005, 05:58 PM
OP makes no sence, there is no good Bon Jiovi song. Unless you have big hair or a mullet.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

slickpoppa
03-25-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OP makes no sence, there is no good Bon Jiovi song. Unless you have big hair or a mullet.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bon Jovi is awesome. But even if they were not, the OP would still be valid. Best is a relative term. Like if I asked what is the best way of getting your nuts chopped off? No matter what it is going to suck, but that doesn't mean that there is not a best way for it to happen.

soah
03-25-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bon Jovi is awesome. But even if they were not, the OP would still be valid. Best is a relative term. Like if I asked what is the best way of getting your nuts chopped off? No matter what it is going to suck, but that doesn't mean that there is not a best way for it to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

There must be at least three options in order to ask for the best. With only two options, you must ask which is better. Thus, the poll is incomplete, or mistitled.

slickpoppa
03-25-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There must be at least three options in order to ask for the best. With only two options, you must ask which is better. Thus, the poll is incomplete, or mistitled.

[/ QUOTE ]

The question considers all possible Bon Jovi songs, but I intentionally recused all other Bon Jovi songs because these two are the only ones that could possibly be the best.

mostsmooth
03-25-2005, 07:32 PM
blaze of glory

mostsmooth
03-25-2005, 07:33 PM
not that i think its the best, just another option

cbragado
03-25-2005, 09:27 PM
[/ QUOTE ]

The question considers all possible Bon Jovi songs, but I intentionally recused all other Bon Jovi songs because these two are the only ones that could possibly be the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

How could you not include "Bad Medicine"? Comparing a hot chick to a drug is classic.

"That's what you get for falling in love...
You get a little and it's never enough"

The acoustic MTV music awards acoustic "Livin on a Prayer" was awesome and a forerunner to MTV Unplugged. A cool rendition minus the electronic monkey sounds of the original...