PDA

View Full Version : Granny Mae hand and positive karma

bwana devil
03-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Do not underestimate the positive karma that playing Granny Mae can give you. Pulled off my first GM hand last night and had to post for the world to see. What kind of karma was I rewarded w/ as a result of this? Before Granny Mae I was playing through my party bonus and needed 700 more hands. I was down 5 BB at the 5/10 6 handed games and my bonus was about to expire and was about to give up on getting it. I went on a tear last night and as a result of my Granny Mae session here’s how she treated me:

- Up 90 BB at the 5/10 6 max after clearing the bonus
- Completed my hand requirement after all and got my bonus
- Got the first royal flush of my life (with spades no less)

And I did not even see that I hit my queens on the flop until I was copying this over to post in 2+2. I was on auto raise at the time.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, Button calls.

Flop: (10 SB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG folds, Button folds.

Final Pot: 5.50 BB

groo
03-25-2005, 01:48 PM
As was pointed out to me when I posted my first Granny Mae a week or so ago....."A Granny Mae without a showdown is like a bowling ball without a liquid center". Whatever the heck that means....lol. Good job!!