PDA

View Full Version : King of the Short-Stacks

skipperbob
03-24-2005, 06:22 PM
There are 5 players left in a S-5....I am on the button with $125....2 other players have less than $1,000...1 has $3,000....C/L has $5,000 and is BB....After posting the next $500 BB, one of the chip-dogs will have just a little more than the upcoming LB left, so I assume that he won't
call any bet....To my astonishment, he goes allin in UTG...(obviously, he is going to get called by C/L in BB)....Mr. Second Place Chip Leader calls the allin ( I assume that he "correctly" wants to help-out); C/L also calls allin, so I am looking good for an ITM....Flop comes rags....C/L BB
checks....Mr. Second Place C/L makes some half-assed $800 bet....C/L types in "you moron?".... and moves allin...Mr. Second-Place (moron)calls....C/L flopped a straight (and woulda checked it out)....Mr. Second Place flopped a set with his small pp....Short-stack allin opener had AA....I get 3rd instead of bubble or 4th....Yeehaw /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Yugoslavian
03-24-2005, 06:27 PM
And to think you were once afraid of these things like a yellow-bellied chickenpherzen...

Yugoslav
Kudos to you, for folding like a pro...