PDA

View Full Version : When will Terri Schiavo Die?

MelK
03-24-2005, 05:42 PM

meep_42
03-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Sounds like a good office pool to me.

-d

Superfluous Man
03-24-2005, 05:45 PM
Whenever she lost the entirety of the part of the brain that controls cognition. So, several years ago.

Do I win the pool?

jakethebake
03-24-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whenever she lost the entirety of the part of the brain that controls cognition. So, several years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I like this answer.

Chairman Wood
03-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Change the poll to add or make a new one

Voltron87
03-24-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
April Fool's Day

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

Wow.

2planka
03-24-2005, 05:58 PM
I did a "morbid death pool" thread a while back (around the first of the year). I took the Pope to expire at some point this year. Ricky Williams was my long shot.

So far, I'm the only one who's taken Terry to expire on Friday 3/25.

radek2166
03-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Not soon enough!!!!!!!

Matty
03-24-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

threeonefour
03-24-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not soon enough!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
amen.

Mansavage
03-24-2005, 08:12 PM
I'm sorry to be the [censored] here, but is this post as insensitive as I think it is?

RocketManJames
03-24-2005, 08:18 PM
I think she died many years ago at the moment she entered a vegitative state AND had no hope of any recovery.

Maybe others have given this answer as well. But, this is what I believe.

-RMJ

IggyWH
03-24-2005, 08:35 PM
I love how her stupid ass parents are now blaming Jeb Bush for not taking enough action... when the truth of it is his ass should have never taken any action in the first place!

/end of political rant

Sorry, just browsing Fox News and saw what these dipshyt parents are saying.

I voted for the pope to die first. Anyone notice he missed special Thursday mass, or whatever the hell they call Thursday. Someone should have yanked his feeding tube years ago.

radek2166
03-24-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love how her stupid ass parents are now blaming Jeb Bush for not taking enough action... when the truth of it is his ass should have never taken any action in the first place!

[/ QUOTE ]

Aint that thruth?!?!?!?!?!?!

Where's Jack k when you need him?

jon593
03-24-2005, 11:10 PM
not soon enough

bwana devil
03-24-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry to be the [censored] here, but is this post as insensitive as I think it is?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh great why do you have to bring common decency into this thread? obviously they were trying to avoid that.

really this thread is only for pure shock value and theyre only trying to get a reaction from others.

radek2166
03-24-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh great why do you have to bring common decency into this thread? obviously they were trying to avoid that.

really this thread is only for pure shock value and theyre only trying to get a reaction from others.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong.

If I remember correctly a tsunami hit SE Asia on December26th. We did not here this much about that. Think of all the people we could save with the money it cost to kee here alive 1 day.

bwana devil
03-24-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong.

If I remember correctly a tsunami hit SE Asia on December26th. We did not here this much about that. Think of all the people we could save with the money it cost to kee here alive 1 day.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

there has been a few days of coverage of this. there was a lot of coverage of the tsumani. that anology is out of left field.

next i am not talking about whether money should or shouldnt be spend on her. im talking abou the people on here who are making a joke about here life and death. you didnt even address that issue for a moment.

if you tell me im wrong, that's cool but then attack the point i made.

MarkL444
03-25-2005, 12:01 AM
who

Matty
03-25-2005, 12:02 AM
The insensitivity in this thread pales by far compared to how her family and anti-abortion advocates are making a spectacle of her poor hollow body.

gamblore99
03-25-2005, 03:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think she died many years ago at the moment she entered a vegitative state AND had no hope of any recovery.

Maybe others have given this answer as well. But, this is what I believe.

-RMJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your right. The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is why they let her waste away, instead of just ending her life quickley and painlessly (if she can feel pain)

radek2166
03-25-2005, 06:46 AM
Shes dead. bottom line.

radek2166
03-25-2005, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
who

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF PLANET YOU FROM?

jon593
03-25-2005, 07:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

there has been a few days of coverage of this. there was a lot of coverage of the tsumani. that anology is out of left field.

next i am not talking about whether money should or shouldnt be spend on her. im talking abou the people on here who are making a joke about here life and death. you didnt even address that issue for a moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

a few days??? the news has betn covering this [censored] for over a year now

radek2166
03-25-2005, 07:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

a few days??? the news has betn covering this [censored] for over a year now

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the way I see it!

MarkL444
03-25-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF PLANET YOU FROM?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. sorry man i dont watch tv.

dr_venkman
03-25-2005, 03:30 PM
Sorry, just wanted to see how it sounded.