PDA

View Full Version : *Proof* Michael Schiavo is evil

fluxrad
03-24-2005, 04:43 PM
Michael Schiavo = 14 letters.

John F. Kennedy = 12 letters.

12 - 14 = -2.

2 is the number of parents Terri Schiavo has. This is significant because Michael Schiavo is trying to eliminate Terri's parents from the money he is trying to gain by the murder of his wife, who he despises ever since she caught him incorrectly painting the helmet on a Boba Fett figurine he was making for her birthday. She loved Star Wars. He did not - and he never forgave her for that.

Florida = 7 letters.

Feeding Tube = 11 letters.

11 + 7 = 18 - 16 (the number of appeals) = 2.

2 is significant here because all Terri's Parents want is to save her life.

Don't you people see how obvious all of this is?!?!? It's so obvious that Michael is EVIL and that my logic is flawless! You are retarded liberals if you cannot see this!!!

NotInchoateHand1
03-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Me likey.

Trainwreck
03-26-2005, 03:04 AM
That musta been some good you are/were smoking. LOL!

TMTOYH eh?

CNN.COM seems to only have one lead story, this one.

This thing is bringing out the worst in some people too, thanks for the laugh.

>TW<

Matty
03-26-2005, 03:34 AM
My campus has this huge blackboard w/ chalk that people are supposed to write their opinions on. They clear it every few days, and within a few hours it's completely filled back up with the typical political mantras because it's outside and thousands and thousands of people walk past it every day.

They made a new section called "Right to Die" a couple days ago, and one person wrote, in giant yellow letters across half the board "WTF MATE". Besides some scribbling in the corner about abortion being murder, the rest of the board has remained blank.

I just found it hilarious and had to share.