PDA

View Full Version : who's going out tonight?

housenuts
03-24-2005, 04:41 PM
no school tomorrow...or until tuesday for that matter. big night tonight! the minge is gonna be out in full force. drinking will commence soon.

Gamblor
03-24-2005, 04:50 PM
AEPi at U of Toronto is throwing a huge Purim party at La Rouge nightclub in downtown Toronto.

I will be there. I will be wasted. and I will bang bitches.

housenuts
03-24-2005, 04:53 PM
i'd set the money line on me banging a bitch tonight at +130

jakethebake
03-24-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if your location is realy "the local high school" i'll set your time in jail at +130 weeks afterwards. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kyro
03-24-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oooooh i want to set myself a line! um, +15000 sounds about right.

housenuts
03-24-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if your location is realy "the local high school" i'll set your time in jail at +130 weeks afterwards. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

the local high school is only where i hang out during the day. then i relocate to the downtown core

jakethebake
03-24-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the local high school is only where i hang out during the day. then i relocate to the downtown core

[/ QUOTE ]

wait! are you in high school? how old are you, kid? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

housenuts
03-24-2005, 05:11 PM
23 chops. i'm not in high school, i don't hang out at the local high school, and i don't prey on high school girls. but i like to dream.

Sporky
03-24-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait! are you in high school? how old are you, kid? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he's the janitor.

jakethebake
03-24-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
23 chops. i'm not in high school, i don't hang out at the local high school, and i don't prey on high school girls. but i like to dream.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh well you're good with me then, kid. check out the "16 in lingerie" group on myspace. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jason_t
03-24-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no school tomorrow...or until tuesday for that matter. big night tonight! the minge is gonna be out in full force. drinking will commence soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

The quarter ends today. I am done. My best friend has a final from 3:00--6:00. After that, we are walking to Ralph's to buy a s[/i]hit load of beer and will start drinking immediately. From 8:00--9:00 we are being forced to watch The O.C. with his girlfriend (I don't mind, Mischa Barton is HOT). Then we will hit a club, a bar and a party.

pshreck
03-24-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The quarter ends today. I am done. My best friend has a final from 3:00--6:00. After that, we are walking to Ralph's to buy a s[/i]hit load of beer and will start drinking immediately. From 8:00--9:00 we are being forced to watch The O.C. with his girlfriend (I don't mind, Mischa Barton is HOT). Then we will hit a club, a bar and a party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skipping march madness to watch the OC then go to a club.

Maybe if you get lucky you can bring a guy home with you tonight.

jason_t
03-24-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I should seriously consider killing myself.

istewart
03-24-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I should seriously consider killing myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha.

By the way, Rachel Bilson clearly > Barton. If you're going to watch the show get it right /images/graemlins/wink.gif

edtost
03-24-2005, 06:16 PM
today is thursday, and therefore i will be shitarded. not having friday classes rules (not that having stopped me from going out in past semesters).

nolanfan34
03-24-2005, 06:31 PM
I've got a hot date at the Party 2/4 tables tonight.

bholdr
03-24-2005, 06:46 PM
My goddammed sunglasses got stolen. i will be drinking it off. FUK!

mike42
03-24-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will be there. I will be wasted. and I will bang bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is now my new personal mantra.

Michael Davis
03-24-2005, 08:57 PM
I was supposed to host a party and spent the last two days readying my apartment. Unfortunately, my ostensible friends decided to hold a party without me for the express purpose of holding a party without me. How I continue to exist in this world when everyone else is a wretched animal is beyond me.

-Michael

wacki
03-24-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was supposed to host a party and spent the last two days readying my apartment. Unfortunately, my ostensible friends decided to hold a party without me for the express purpose of holding a party without me. How I continue to exist in this world when everyone else is a wretched animal is beyond me.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

I like you. Btw, there is a phrase you need to learn. It's goes like this:

FU-CK 'EM

You're a grad student, you're not supposed to have friends.

Of course the only reason why I'm even in this thread is because you posted, so have no idea if it's a joke or not. I haven't read anything else.

Michael Davis
03-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Nah, I'm not joking. The details go as follows:

When I first game here I started dating the most attractive woman in my cohort almost immediately. It's good to be the only guy in a group of eleven.

Anyways, we went out for a couple of months. Then we went out one evening and she invited her other boyfriend along. Oops.

Since then I have been nothing but civil, of course, and she and her boyfriend have been invited (and attended) the two parties I have had, since I invite everyone else from my group and it seems pretty classless to exclude one person.

So this party has been planned for about a month, and a couple days ago I start getting all these e-mails like, "Can't come, sorry, have papers to write," and so on.

Well, turns out her boyfriend is hosting a birthday party for her at her dad's and since her dad has a multimillion dollar house with a pool and a view and I only have an admittedly pimped out (thanks, poker) but small apartment, I lose. The beans were accidentally spilled by a few unsuspecting guests as we graded final papers today.

People are easy to buy, apparently. And whatever, I just made a ton playing two hours worth of poker which I wouldn't have done.

-Michael

theBruiser500
03-24-2005, 10:24 PM
get some other friends and go play a prank on them

Michael Davis
03-24-2005, 10:44 PM
"get some other friends and go play a prank on them"

No thanks. I'm going to try to continue my amazing streak of maturity.

-Michael

Diggslick
03-25-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, I'm not joking. The details go as follows:

When I first game here I started dating the most attractive woman in my cohort almost immediately. It's good to be the only guy in a group of eleven

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

True it has its advantages, but this is why everyone's not always about it. For all the supposed "more sensitive" bs that girls spew, Guys would be far less likely to pull this sort of subversive [censored]. It would be something like, "Ohh, were were going to the rich kids party, why don't you come?" And if they found out he was too much of a douche to to invite you when you are the bigger man and invite him to [censored], then something would be said.

xpander
03-25-2005, 02:38 AM
Crash the party and sleep with her boyfriend's mom.

gamblore99
03-25-2005, 03:55 AM
I went out. Made out with a chick. she was short. friends told me afterward she was fat. But she really didn't feel fat. I'm not sure who to believe.

morgan180
03-25-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went out. Made out with a chick. she was short. friends told me afterward she was fat. But she really didn't feel fat. I'm not sure who to believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't matter

jakethebake
03-25-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!