PDA

View Full Version : TGC.

dibbs
03-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Was thinking of depositing a little here to play around with. I've heard the SSNL games are pretty soft,I'd be playing in the 50$ or 20$ games most likely, any thoughts on this? I've scouted them a little and they seem good but curious how someone with more experience feels about it.

Have they fixed the hand histories yet?

Thanks in advance.

Gaming Club
03-30-2005, 07:27 AM
If you do decide to play dibbs, let us know what you think. Other members of the Zoo will probably be able to give you a better indication of the softness of play at various stakes at our room better than we could /images/graemlins/wink.gif

PlayCheck (HH feature) is operational again and you are able to export your hands with no difficulties.

SinSixer
03-30-2005, 12:35 PM
Its been a long time since a reload was offered, anything coming up?

03-30-2005, 12:53 PM
softest games online!

moondogg
03-30-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
softest games online!

[/ QUOTE ]

not even close to true!

shill for prima!

pokerrookie
03-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Agreed.... One nice thing about this and the Prima sites is the high hand bonus. I once was one of 25 lucky players to hit a royal flush in one day, and received a whopping 10 bucks!!!

theTourne
03-30-2005, 07:56 PM
i generally play limit, but i'm a fan.

jalexone
03-31-2005, 03:03 AM
This site grew on me as I played it more. Unfortunately, I forgot that they have a 30 day limit on their signup bonus. I left $120 on the table.

The one irritant is that you have to enter a site defined, non-intuitive user id code each time you want to check your bonus status. That really should be changed.

If they ever have another bonus offering I will play again. I wish that I would have signed up for rake-back. I would play there without a bonus if I had of done so.

playersare
03-31-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The one irritant is that you have to enter a site defined, non-intuitive user id code each time you want to check your bonus status. That really should be changed.

[/ QUOTE ]
my optical mouse pad is basically a white sheet of paper where I write down all those damn prima skin account numbers, crypto PINs, pacific password, etc. please don't rob my house.

steamboatin
03-31-2005, 07:11 AM
I cashed out because the wait for a limit seat was just to darn long.