PDA

View Full Version : Adapting to play on party skins.

Radio
03-24-2005, 02:27 PM
I signed up for party at the weekend and since then iv suffered devastating losses. Im a winner on the cryptos, paradise and ladbrokes at this level but on party i just keep getting hammerd. The fish are their but the style of play just seems different on party than on other sights, The fish are all loose-semi aggresive type players that play garbage pre-flop but seem to know when their beaten and how to play decent post flop. The amount badbeats,suckouts and slow plays iv sufferd on party is unreal. Im not keen on the software either, I mean theirs no pls seeing the flop stats or anything like that so u dont know if your going into a rock garden or not.

I can see by how they play that i can crush this game but i need to adapted my style to this more fast paced aggressive type of fish that i see in party games.

I only play from about 8pm GMT uk time to about 1 or 2AM so i dont know if this is a good time to play on party or not. Im pritty much ready to give up on party and go back to where i no i can beat game and make a tidy profit. For me party sucks so far!

Grinder
03-24-2005, 02:43 PM
I found that you absorb the bad beats because with there bad beat $ they end up donating more back to me in the long run. What level are you playing at? I have only experience at .50 / 1.00 at that site but tripled my BR in 1 week.

Radio
03-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Playing at $1-2 But lost over $200 since sunday!

TheMetetron
03-24-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Playing at $1-2 But lost over $200 since sunday!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, a whole 100 BB... amazing.... really...

I really must be too tired. I get grouchy when I'm tired. The only adaptation one should have to do when playing at party is getting a bigger wallet to hold all that cash.

OrianasDaad
03-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Party could always use less good players. More power to you.

Radio
03-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Im used to down swings but im not used to loosing $50 to $75 dollers in a 2 hour session 2 tabling at $1-2. Maybe i need to play at different times, I use eurobet skin what are these badbeat tables people keep talking about?

Ill give it a chance but im gonna head back to the cryptos for a few sessions a get my confidance back.