PDA

View Full Version : almost as good as the first time i got laid....(low content)

johnnybeef
03-24-2005, 03:22 AM
well i did it....maybe not officially, but its a start. after a 3 week downswing (my first major one) in which i dropped 40 buyins, i finally had a great session. 4 sngs entered, 1 4th, and 3 1sts !!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif one of which was 3 handed at the beginning of level 3, which i started with t700 and came back and won. this is one of the greatest feelings in the world. i think that the best part about it is that i didnt deliver any horrific beats in the process. just solid poker baby!

wow it feels like the first time i got laid all over again. unbelievable.

flame away, cuz i dont give a [censored]

ilya
03-24-2005, 04:31 AM
I guess it was different for you, but the first time I got laid was one of the most trying experiences of my life.

Daliman
03-24-2005, 04:38 AM
I don't see how it's like yer first time. Here, you WON money, there, you PAID money. This took 45 minutes, that took 45 seconds. One was meticulous planning to get yourself in a good situation and sucking out a few times, the other was poker.....

johnnybeef
03-24-2005, 05:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see how it's like yer first time. Here, you WON money, there, you PAID money. This took 45 minutes, that took 45 seconds. One was meticulous planning to get yourself in a good situation and sucking out a few times, the other was poker.....

[/ QUOTE ]

BRAVO! in the words of James Lipton....If you ever want to see comedy...comedy that will make you laugh....comedy that will make you cry....comedy that will make you reexamine everything in your life that you thought was previously funny....read what daliman wrote above. i feel so pwn3d, nh.

Rolen
03-24-2005, 05:43 AM
Ah, poetry.

Have you been letting siblings on your username or something? I've been watching some of your 10+1s and, well, either I suck or you suck. And you don't suck /images/graemlins/frown.gif

johnnybeef
03-24-2005, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ah, poetry.

Have you been letting siblings on your username or something? I've been watching some of your 10+1s and, well, either I suck or you suck. And you don't suck /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

my roommate uses my party acct. but ive never exposed that name here...and why the hell would you watch me play 10+1s?

Rolen
03-24-2005, 07:40 AM
Oh, not you, Dali. I guess my forum skillz aren't up to par yet, thought I replied to him.

Here's a challenge : Start 4 SNGs. As soon as you finish one, buy into another. Always have 4 running. Do this for 3 hours. See if you're insane afterwards and if not, you'll get to enjoy a tidy profit!

Hood
03-24-2005, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, not you, Dali. I guess my forum skillz aren't up to par yet, thought I replied to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, you did.

[ QUOTE ]

Here's a challenge : Start 4 SNGs. As soon as you finish one, buy into another. Always have 4 running. Do this for 3 hours. See if you're insane afterwards and if not, you'll get to enjoy a tidy profit!

[/ QUOTE ]

There's guys on here who regularly 4, 8, 12 or even 16 table at one time for hours on end. There's guys who try to do 100 SNGs in a day. There's some dude who 20-tabled on one screen. They're already insane, and earn more than a tidy profit.

Rolen
03-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Mm. Sad thing is the 16 tablers probably get better reads than me /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Daliman
03-24-2005, 10:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ah, poetry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm teaching a friend to play. the 10+1's are him. He's very new, only been learning about a week from me, but he is making great strides. I like to keep his stats screen open at all times and tell him for every point his flops seen % is above 18, I SHALL KILL HIM!

Rolen
03-24-2005, 10:20 AM
Free of charge?

Tell him he's a lucky bastard!

sofere
03-24-2005, 10:55 AM
Free of charge, but under penalty of death if he disobeys...Kinda evens out.

Rolen
03-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Heh, guess that could come under 'discreet expenses'

etgryphon
03-24-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

wow it feels like the first time i got laid all over again. unbelievable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was He good to you? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Gryph

SuitedSixes
03-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Great post JohnnyBeef, congrats. I hope you are around here for years and years. Don't ever give up, it's always darkest before the dawn, yadda, yadda, yadda.

-66s

BTW, Daliman, that was awesome.

The Yugoslavian
03-24-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope you are around here for years and years. Don't ever give up, it's always darkest before the dawn, yadda, yadda, yadda.

[/ QUOTE ]

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

/images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yugoslav