PDA

View Full Version : Neteller/Eurobet problem... money missing

Barry_G
03-23-2005, 10:10 PM
I cashed out $800 from Eurobet last night. Today when i get home i check my neteller account and they declined the deposit.

Now the money is not in neteller or eurobet. When i called neteller they tell me it was declined and i need to call the merchant to find out why. I then get the transaction #.

Eurobet sent the money to neteller, why would eurobet know why neteller declined the deposit? I'm getting nowhere with support. Any suggestions? I'm sure this has happened to someone before.

craig r
03-23-2005, 10:22 PM
I don't know what to tell you regarding this particular transaction, but Eurobet has decent/good phone support. The only problem is that it is overseas. I would try calling them.

craig

Brainwalter
03-23-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Eurobet sent the money to neteller, why would eurobet know why neteller declined the deposit?

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't send it, they tried to. Is the money in your sports account? Sorry if that's a dumb answer you already thought of.

alpine0000
03-23-2005, 10:33 PM
uh oh,
this is worrying me. the EXACT same thing happened to me. i cashed out last night, and today neteller declined it (from coral eurobet). Now, the money isnt in neteller OR eurobet. it seems to have vanished! i called neteller, they gave me the transaction number to give to eurobet to prove that it got declined. i just emailed eurobet again for the second time today... no reply yet :::fingers crossed::: hopefully ill hear back from them tomorrow. i still have $850 in eurobet. maybe i should lose it to a friend at a $1000NL table in one hand, and have them transfer it to me at party or empire. im scared to cash out again.

although, i have cashed out 3 or 4 times already this month, the same way, and had no problems. /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Brainwalter
03-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Hmmm, I just cashed out 6k from there an hour or so ago.. Hopefully I won't have the same problem. I'll post results.

augie00
03-23-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

why would eurobet know why neteller declined the deposit? /quote]

They wouldn't. Neteller blows.

Yerma
03-23-2005, 11:10 PM
This hit me to. I'm bumping this thread up.

Belok
03-23-2005, 11:15 PM
Mar 23 12:17 Eurobet - $633.00 USD Declined

JackOfSpeed
03-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Can someone in Europe give them a call?

Would do wonders for my peace of mind. I have no idea how much a call to them would cost for me on my cell.

Brainwalter
03-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Declined, but is the money gone from the eurobet account?

Belok
03-23-2005, 11:34 PM
The eurobet site is down for me.
This is starting to freak me out.

itsmarty
03-23-2005, 11:36 PM
This is a fairly common situation that comes about every few months. So far, posters have always reported a successful outcome from a phone call to the poker site with the transaction number.

Martin

JackOfSpeed
03-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Well Eurobet.com works fine, but when you click on poker, i get a "Cannot Find Server"

Yes, this is certainly strange, I'm not freaking out, but I'm a little pissed off, unless they've got a good explanation for this.

Barry_G
03-24-2005, 01:26 AM
Dear Mr Gaines,

Thank you for your message.

Due to netteler technical problems we could not process your payout.
We will process it today after 17:30 UK time.

Kind Regards,
Michalis
Eurobet

I got a response from neteller but it was more bs about it being the "merchants" problem not theirs. Is this typical from their support?

Anyway should be cleared up soon.

Michael Davis
03-24-2005, 01:45 AM
To Barry and all:

This happens on almost all of my Eurobet cashouts. It gets declined one, two, even three times (once) and then it goes through. I wouldn't worry yet.

-Michael

mb2696
03-24-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe i should lose it to a friend at a $1000NL table in one hand, and have them transfer it to me at party or empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wouldn't do this unless you are interested in having both your and your friends accounts locked and losing the money in both accounts. chip dumping = bad

reubenf
03-24-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I got a response from neteller but it was more bs about it being the "merchants" problem not theirs. Is this typical from their support?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they are correct to direct you to the merchant. Sure, it may have been caused by Neteller doing system maintenance at the time or something, but once it was declined I think it is the merchant's responsibility to either inform you that they will try again later or to credit your poker account with the money. So while Neteller may have caused the issue, I don't think they can help you solve it because they aren't the ones who owe you money.

RainDog
03-24-2005, 04:05 AM
I wouldn't worry. This happened to me at PokerRoom before and I had called back and forth between the site and neteller each telling me to call the other. Then I contacted pokerroom support and got tricky. I told the support agent that I was told by online support that "PokerRoom was having internal problems with their cashout system" and was just wondering when it would be resolved. I was then told that yes, this was happening to everyone that cashed out during some time frame and they would attempt cash outs again for everybody the next day. Got my money a few days later.

pittisit
03-24-2005, 06:34 AM
this really happens to you every time you try to cashout on eurobet??? i just started playing on the site about a week ago ...tried to cashout the other day in time to get my reload bonus on party. no luck. if so i dont know if its worth the hassle, i like to cashout everyday

alpine0000
03-24-2005, 09:09 AM
lmao, now why on earth do you need to cash out EVERY DAY???

Yerma
03-24-2005, 01:40 PM
My funds reached neteller at almost exactly 5:30 pm UK time as Eurobet promised.

MattHatter
03-24-2005, 02:07 PM
The same thing happened to me at TGC. I called and they fixed it on TGCs end right away. (+1 for TGC support).

I could not get the Eurobet cashier system to come up last night. I could not deposit and had to play 1 table.

Is Coral Eurobet big? I've never bet on anything there as I know nothing about who will win the MotoGP this year.

Matt