PDA

View Full Version : KK with action

mperich
03-23-2005, 10:07 PM
UTG is pretty lag, takes hands too far, but has SOMETHING when he puts in a lot of bets. BB is loose passive. Raise turn? Raise river?

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (16 SB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (16 BB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: (20 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls, SB folds.

Final Pot: 23 BB

PassiveCaller
03-23-2005, 10:20 PM
I'd raise the turn here a good amount of time. An eight doesn't look very likely given the preflop action and JJ seems out of the question for the UTG now that he just called the turn. I suppose it's possible that the passive BB has it but it's still more likely he'd expect you guys to bet this for him if he had such a monster hand. Obviously Bet if checked to on the river.

ArturiusX
03-24-2005, 10:17 AM
I might fire again on the turn, but only because UTG called in front of me. If he was still to act, I'd call it down unless a war broke out.