PDA

View Full Version : The Hidden Coservative/Family Values agenda in "Will & Grace"

Dominic
03-23-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm kidding. There are none. I'm just being silly.

KaiShin
03-23-2005, 10:36 PM
That show sucks.

LOOK I'M GAY! I'M ACTING GAY! ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS!?!? I PREFER THE COMPANY OF MEN AND SPEAK WITH A LISP! HA HA HA!

A freakin monkey could write better comedy than that.

deacsoft
03-23-2005, 10:43 PM
"Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel. If you've got hate in your heart let it out. Just because you don't like Will and Grace doesn't mean there's something wrong with you. It means there's something wrong with Will!... He's a homosexual."
-Clayton Bigsby

private joker
03-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Plenty of TV shows have more gay material than WILL & GRACE. I'm thinking of Oz, The Shield, etc. I mean, W&G couldn't be any more tame. Will never has sex. Ever. Two guys hardly ever kiss. Ever. It's an asexual show. Lots of verbal jokes about it, but no real action. If I were a Christian right d[/i]ickwad who wanted to complain about the homos ruining our nation, I'd have bigger fish to fry than WILL & GRACE.

It's not funny either.

Sooga
03-23-2005, 11:30 PM
I'm completely agree.... I have absolutely NO idea how that show got anywhere past the pilot episode. Maybe it's just a show for gay people to identify with or something. Regardless, it's one of the most consistently unfunny shows I have ever seen (I watched a few episodes just to see if they got any better. They didn't.)

Matty
03-23-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Plenty of TV shows have more gay material than WILL & GRACE. I'm thinking of Oz,

[/ QUOTE ]It is not gay if you're in prison.

Sponger15SB
03-24-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I watched a few episodes just to see if they got any better. They didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, "just to see if they got any better"...

Whatever you say [censored]!!!!!111

ThaSaltCracka
03-24-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm completely agree.... I have absolutely NO idea how that show got anywhere past the pilot episode. Maybe it's just a show for gay people to identify with or something.

[/ QUOTE ]It is still on because women watch it, and well, women are dumb and have a horrible sense of humor.

Matty
03-24-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It is still on because women watch it, and well, women are dumb and have a horrible sense of humor.

[/ QUOTE ]Also every gay guy I know watches it- it's sort of a ritual for some of them. Kind of like a theme song (one guy has the Will and Grace song as his ringtone :-/). I think it's more stress-relieving and cliche laughs they get out of it than funny laughs. Also, I'd wager the average gay guy's sense of humor is different than the average straight guy's.

Sooga
03-24-2005, 02:28 AM
Call me what you will, but you won't find me here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/OOTtub.jpg