03-23-2005, 09:14 PM
nice hand.

-SmileyEH

Tron
03-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Are those jelly beans?

lu_hawk
03-23-2005, 09:53 PM
if i come back as a girl in my next life and i crave attention i will be sure to post on a poker message board.

cnfuzzd
03-25-2005, 10:50 PM
seriously dude,,, i cried in sheer awe...the beauty,,,,im stunned into submission

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
03-25-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if i come back as a girl in my next life and i crave attention i will be sure to post on a poker message board.

[/ QUOTE ]

awww,,, pokerjo likes it im sure. If she didnt, why would she have given up after the second restraining order?

peace

john nickle

wacki
03-26-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are those jelly beans?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a jelly dildo, what else could they be?

cnfuzzd, I'm glad you liked it. Now if I could only get you to respond to my PM's. You constantly want to buy me a shot/beer, and you want to go to the strip club with me, but you won't return any of my messages. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I am:

http://www.i94bar.com/images/whore.jpg

BusterStacks
03-26-2005, 12:43 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~hn_cobra/cnfuzzdHappy.JPG

I call this one "Reality"

BreakEvenPlayer
03-26-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I call this one "Reality"

[/ QUOTE ]

hahhaahaha. brilliant in my opinion

Jack of Arcades
03-26-2005, 01:06 AM
Oh my, that is one very funny post Mr. Stacks.

wacki
03-26-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh my, that is one very funny post Mr. Stacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. It is a very funny post, and a very creative one as well. However, I think you are wrong for a multitude of reasons.

Approaching the situation logically:

Linky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1151126&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words=seizure&Searchpage=0&Limit=25 &Main=1143739&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=11558 &daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&olde rtype=&bodyprev=#Post1151126)

[ QUOTE ]
My other scary moments were drug related. I once had seizures after snorting some unknown substance at a party. And once when trying to quit ecstacy I got really drunk and then took ecstacy anyway. I only have three memories from the entire night: doing 'something' with some guy in a nightclub, crying with my friend and sitting in the back seat of a car while some guy screams at me because he'd been maced (I don't carry mace). My friend can only remember the crying so between the two of us we still have no idea how the three events were related.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't stop thinking about drungs linky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1695287&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words=drugs&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&M ain=1694546&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=11558&d aterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldert ype=&bodyprev=#Post1695287)

[ QUOTE ]
I clearly do too many cryptic crosswords for my own good. Or think about drugs too much. One of those, anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was from pokerjo22

Now from cnfuzzd:

Linky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1594240&Fo rum=f20&Words=boat&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1593 980&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=8823&daterange= 1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post1594240)
[ QUOTE ]
i used to sell rolls, usually buying a boat, and selling a jar at a time.so...drug dealer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really drunk right now, so this is all I'm going to link to. Still I think this makes my point. If needed, I will provide many more links.

I doubt these two will ever meet in person, but if they ever did, my money is on that they would get along very well. (inivitation for people who agree to quote me) And I hope they do. Btw pokerjo22, I've heard from a lady friend that cnfuzzd has a really big penis. (Big enough to snort cocaine off of /images/graemlins/wink.gif)

As for you buster, I like you, but what you just did crossed a line in my book. Cnfuzzed likes poker22. So therefore you should never diss cnfuzzd in front of poker22. You should build him up. If you ever hang out with people who you tend to feel like you have to diss on, then maybe it's time for new friends. Yes, I know some people say "I'm just playin", but the best crew I've ever hung out with in my entire life would never do that [censored]. And if anyone ever did that to any of their friends, well, one way or another, people had to leave the room. They were very loyal mutha fuckers. Hanging out with those guys was the best years in my life. And I refuse to live any other way since the day I met them. Seriously, that [censored] pays off. If you are hanging around people that make you feel like you can't act that way, then maybe it's time for new friends. I've gone through more friends then I can count. But once I find the right ones, we're good for life. There isn't any other way IMO. Then again, this is the internet, so nothing really [censored] matters.... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Just something to chew on,

drunk wacki

ps. Buster I hope to be able to buy you a beer some day, and a shot, and a lapdance. And if we ever make it to Bolivia, a line of.....

somethingstupid
03-26-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My favorite part is the jelly beans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. I never type lol. But I actually did laugh out loud when I read that. Let's recap. Lol.

BusterStacks
03-26-2005, 06:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is the internet, so nothing really [censored] matters.... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course wacki, I have full confidence that you will realize that we are in fact talking about a hypothetical meeting of two people from an INTERNET FORUM. I also am quite sure that I could expect a similar response from cnfuzzd if the tables were turned. The idea that him liking a supposed female who happens to post on 2+2 is comparable to a friend liking a girl in real life is absurd in my opinion. I hope that sentence came out fine, I am pretty tossed.

[ QUOTE ]
And if we ever make it to Bolivia, a line of.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, sweet sweet lines of....

In any event, don't take personal offense here. The only reason I even responded to this post (or took the time to make that pic) was because I thought I was in good company. Apologies if I crossed any line with you, I have been making it a point to post less in OOT and live vicariously through your posts.

wacki
03-26-2005, 07:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am pretty tossed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

[ QUOTE ]
Apologies if I crossed any line with you, I have been making it a point to post less in OOT and live vicariously through your posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry about it. I'm drunk, and I just woke up and decided to post a "ignore this post because I was completely trashed" disclaimer, but you beat me to it. /images/graemlins/blush.gif I am very protective of people who I like (which includes you /images/graemlins/smile.gif), and when I'm drunk I go a bit overboard.

As for posting less in OOT, I need start doing that as well. My wetlab work is starting to wane so I will have less down time. I need to figure out what is the best way to unaddict (is that a word?) myself from OOT.

BTW buster, where are you from? What city/state?

pokerjo22
03-26-2005, 11:44 AM
Six years ago:

[ QUOTE ]
once when trying to quit ecstacy I got really drunk and then took ecstacy anyway. I only have three memories from the entire night: doing 'something' with some guy in a nightclub, crying with my friend and sitting in the back seat of a car while some guy screams at me because he'd been maced (I don't carry mace). My friend can only remember the crying so between the two of us we still have no idea how the three events were related.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now:

[ QUOTE ]
I am trying to make my basement habitable so I can rent it out. There is a kitchen in there, but it has a sump pump because it is below sewer level. Anyway, there is bad smell coming from the sump pump. Also one of the pipes coming out of the top of the sump pump doesn't go anywhere. I'm pretty sure that it should go somewhere. Its a longshot, but I don't suppose any of you geniuses knows anything about sump pumps?

[/ QUOTE ]

help.

cnfuzzd
03-26-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Six years ago:

[ QUOTE ]
once when trying to quit ecstacy I got really drunk and then took ecstacy anyway. I only have three memories from the entire night: doing 'something' with some guy in a nightclub, crying with my friend and sitting in the back seat of a car while some guy screams at me because he'd been maced (I don't carry mace). My friend can only remember the crying so between the two of us we still have no idea how the three events were related.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now:

[ QUOTE ]
I am trying to make my basement habitable so I can rent it out. There is a kitchen in there, but it has a sump pump because it is below sewer level. Anyway, there is bad smell coming from the sump pump. Also one of the pipes coming out of the top of the sump pump doesn't go anywhere. I'm pretty sure that it should go somewhere. Its a longshot, but I don't suppose any of you geniuses knows anything about sump pumps?

[/ QUOTE ]

help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Move in with me.

Barring that, turn your basement into a goth/deathmetal club. that crowd would fit in there. Charge high cover fees, pay of bank, become cnfuzzd's sugarmomma.

Both are workable in my opinion.

peace

john nickle

BusterStacks
03-26-2005, 01:49 PM
Sunny Portland, Oregon. Oh wait, it's crappy outside. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

cnfuzzd
03-26-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are those jelly beans?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a jelly dildo, what else could they be?

cnfuzzd, I'm glad you liked it. Now if I could only get you to respond to my PM's. You constantly want to buy me a shot/beer, and you want to go to the strip club with me, but you won't return any of my messages. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I am:

http://www.i94bar.com/images/whore.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

im the dirty whore. I dont even return my parents' messages. Im a bad person. Also, this week was crazy. Absolutely crazy. tell you what, you start including pictures of hot chicks in your pms, and i will promise to start responding...Deal? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
03-26-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is the internet, so nothing really [censored] matters.... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course wacki, I have full confidence that you will realize that we are in fact talking about a hypothetical meeting of two people from an INTERNET FORUM. I also am quite sure that I could expect a similar response from cnfuzzd if the tables were turned. The idea that him liking a supposed female who happens to post on 2+2 is comparable to a friend liking a girl in real life is absurd in my opinion. I hope that sentence came out fine, I am pretty tossed.

[ QUOTE ]
And if we ever make it to Bolivia, a line of.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, sweet sweet lines of....

In any event, don't take personal offense here. The only reason I even responded to this post (or took the time to make that pic) was because I thought I was in good company. Apologies if I crossed any line with you, I have been making it a point to post less in OOT and live vicariously through your posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense taken. Dick.

much love buster.

peace

john nickle

pokerjo22
03-26-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Move in with me.

Barring that, turn your basement into a goth/deathmetal club. that crowd would fit in there. Charge high cover fees, pay of bank, become cnfuzzd's sugarmomma.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this instead - if I can't get anyone to pay me rent, you could move in as my basement online poker-playing gimp? I'll be happy to stake you and provide the internet connection and the leather hood.

partygirluk
03-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Pokerjo is looking for someone to live with??????

BreakEvenPlayer
03-26-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I know some people say "I'm just playin", but the best crew I've ever hung out with in my entire life would never do that [censored]. And if anyone ever did that to any of their friends, well, one way or another, people had to leave the room. They were very loyal mutha fuckers. Hanging out with those guys was the best years in my life. And I refuse to live any other way since the day I met them.

[/ QUOTE ]

You wouldn't happen to be a former member of a Pike fraternity would you???

wacki
03-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Yes I am, but that wasn't the best crew I've ever hung out with. That was a great social learning experience. When I joined pikes I liked the older guys. Right after I joined, one of the older members Joe Bisanz died due to heart failure. He had a very low BAC (he was in a tux that night and drank a couple of glasses of champaign) but they still used it to exile the older guys, the guys that I liked. Needless to say the house I joined, wasn't the house I joined if you know what I mean. It sucked for a multitude of reasons, Joe Bisanz was a very very good man. At his funeral I told a story that made his parents laugh so hard his mother gave me a several minute long hug. I never met her before that moment. The next day the local paper published an article accusing us of killing him with designer drugs.

The best crew I've ever had in my entire live was 100% non greek. Well, one guy had a girlfriend that was in a sorrority, but that doesn't count.

It's nice to know that you are a bigot though. Maybe you should try to find a job as a reporter.

EDIT:BTW, I already said I was completely trashed when I made that post. I still think it's a good way to live, it just doesn't apply to the internet.

wacki
03-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Pokerjo22
[ QUOTE ]
help.

[/ QUOTE ]

I already made a post.

cnfuzzd
[ QUOTE ]
I dont even return my parents' messages.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're parents are psycho, that's not a good thing cnfuzzd. Most people won't end up happy unless they start making good decisions.

BusterStacks
03-26-2005, 08:48 PM
good decisions in general? Would you care to elaborate?

BreakEvenPlayer
03-26-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's nice to know that you are a bigot though.

[/ QUOTE ]

woah. lighten up francis.

wacki
03-26-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
good decisions in general? Would you care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good decision: Reading 2+2 and playing poker.
Bad decision: Saying "I don't need books" and playing poker.

What do you think will make you happier in the long run?

It gets much deeper and more complex then that though. Rob Green wrote several books "48 laws of power" and "Art of seduction" which documents real life stories in power and seduction. There are countless tales of people rising up to the top and people literally being destroyed. Almost all of the decisions that led up to the success/destruction were little more than applied street smarts. Basic decisions play a much more powerful role in peoples lives than most people will give credit for.

As for cnfuzzd calling his family, he needs to work on that. Family is important for a multitude of reasons. For one thing you are stuck with them so it gives you the perfect learning tool for developing skills required for you to successfully have your own family one day. If you don't practice with the family you grew up with, you will make all of those mistakes with the family you create, and that is a bad decision.

cnfuzzd
03-26-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Move in with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this instead - if I can't get anyone to pay me rent, you could move in as my basement online poker-playing gimp? I'll be happy to stake you and provide the internet connection and the leather hood.

[/ QUOTE ]

SOLD!!!! I wont even notice the distinct scent of poo, since, well,,, nevermind...

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
03-26-2005, 09:50 PM
wacki, your too good of a person for me to not respect.

I always call my parents, but, much like me responding to private messages, it can sometimes take a couple of weeks. Its ok though, as my dad does the same thing to me. We are very unreliable people.

peace

john nickle

ThaSaltCracka
06-05-2005, 01:34 PM
ahem...BUMP!

gorie
06-05-2005, 01:37 PM
awesome.

ClaytonN
06-05-2005, 01:41 PM
haaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Alobar