PDA

View Full Version : Rant, Whine, Sniffle (no content)

Scotch78
03-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Sorry guys, but I have to vent to people that will actually understand what the heck I'm saying . . . FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK. I've now had three 100BB downswings in 14,000 hands, starting with THE day I quit my job to play poker. I've seen longer and bigger downswings at 1/2, but the sheer number of suckouts has me punch drunk. If I could afford a pet I'd keep one chained beneath the desk for kicking, goddammit! I made more money per hour at 1/2.

Scott

Silverback
03-23-2005, 09:19 PM
Thats nothing surely, are you multi tabling? Then evem more so 100bb downswing is minimal,

How sure are you that you were good enough to go full time as a Poker player? What winrate over how many hands at what limit?

Danenania
03-23-2005, 09:29 PM
You do realize that under the bylaws of the HUSH forum as first inaugurated by stripsqueez, all now have the right to ridicule you relentlessly for posting the details of such a paltry statistical hiccup?

Scotch78
03-23-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You do realize that under the bylaws of the HUSH forum as first inaugurated by stripsqueez, all now have the right to ridicule you relentlessly for posting the details of such a paltry statistical hiccup?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I'm not going to read any of the replies /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Scott

Rubeskies
03-23-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I'm not going to read any of the replies /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like you are reading the replies.

PassiveCaller
03-23-2005, 09:52 PM
But that's not his official public stance on the matter.