PDA

View Full Version : Forum's "Atlantic" SnG on PokerStars tonight at 8:00pm EST!!!

codewarrior
03-23-2005, 07:34 PM
<font color="brown"> Everybody's welcome at Stars tonight! Remember, tight is right, unless it's a (not sponsored by or affiliated with /images/graemlins/tongue.gif) 2+2 event! </font>

Just join the 1st $10 2-table SnG to open on PokerStars after 8:00pm EST and look for Toro85 (Toro) or codewarrior to sign up first. If the last game before 8:00 hasn't filled and there are only a couple players registered, we may sit in that one.

If this is your first time, please PM me with your PokerStars handle, so you can be added to our list and be recognized if you win! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Good Times! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Games for 2+2 players. Not affiliated with 2+2 publishing, the Church of Satan, or the wiener dog in my avatar.

PS: Don't forget we have another one at 10:00 EST if you can't make the 8:00 game (look for DrPhysic or Junaid0 (J-Lo) to start that one).

&lt;-- wiener dog…. Hee hee…

DrPhysic
03-23-2005, 08:04 PM
is affiliated with the wiener dog in your avatar!

More harassment later,

Doc

codewarrior
03-23-2005, 08:07 PM
That wiener dog pwns. A cool taunt would have been to change yours to the cute polar bear cub from the same thread my picture came from, and said "my polar bear pwns your wiener dog"... but that would take creativity and panache.

(edit: and you're too old to say "pwns")

DrPhysic
03-24-2005, 10:14 AM
I knew how to say "pwns" when your father was in grade school.

In fact we both flunked the same spelling test with it.

Doc

edit: or maybe it was tryping class, i forget...

codewarrior
03-24-2005, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
edit: or maybe it was tryping class, i forget...

[/ QUOTE ]

lolerskates

DrPhysic
03-24-2005, 10:40 AM
I didn't know you could tripe in Japanese!

D